The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Doesn't even negate what I said. All of the broadcasters I've named are/were on major national TV networks

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Lakers earned this loss, and very possible they've met their match. This is a dope ass Nuggets team...

This is the 9th time LeBron has gone down 0-2 in a series. In his previous 8 times, he's 3-5, which is a winning percentage (.375) way above NBA historical trends when teams go down 0-2 (.074)...

I'm going down with the ship. I called LA in 7, I'm sticking with it. But there's no way they winning if they lost G3, so there's no way to say they need to win G3, just go out and fukking do it...

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't even negate what I said. All of the broadcasters I've named are/were on major national TV networks
Have you seen the salaries shoot up in recent years, lots more chips on table.. They literally stuck a ref in booth to come and have ref back 99% of time just to give backup.. That shyt is marketing 101.. In football you MIGHT have a ref in booth go against the refs on field.. But in NBA them boys have their back no matter what

Daps
Ok..take away 4 assists that don’t meet your standards if that makes you feel better

Then the lakers would’ve won :wow:
Assist are overrated. The only player that averaged well above double assist that won championships are Bron and Magic, one a non traditional PG at 6’9 and the other a Point Forward. Big O won with Kareem but I think his assist numbers took a hit by that point. Joker is a Point Center so I guess he may continue the trend of being a bigger player that’s a playmaker but this idea that dishing out a lot of assist makes you an elite PG is flawed seeing as no PG has traditionally won doing so

Legend27

Pro
Daps
They didnt get the same looks as game 1. Both games were winnable. Officiating was also atrocious many times and at one point the refs blew 4 straight calls.
They were winnable games but the primary reason the Lakers lost was wasted possessions offense in the second half, still got beat on the rebounds, and just better shot-making from Denver. Those ad and LeBron possessions gotta be better than whatever tf they were putting up

Edit: also that nikka dlo still loading on the ps2 black screen cuz he is top tier azz :mjlol: