The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm :dead: at all the people saying "Denver is hitting everything, they can't keep this up" and acting like the Lakers haven't also been hitting a bunch of shots, they are 56% from the field and 49% from three, that shyt ain't sustainable long term either.
The lakers are making open shots but Denver is hitting contested tough shots

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm :dead: at all the people saying "Denver is hitting everything, they can't keep this up" and acting like the Lakers haven't also been hitting a bunch of shots, they are 56% from the field and 49% from three, that shyt ain't sustainable long term either.
Anthony Davis having 30 points through 3 quarters of a playoff game is totally sustainable apparently :dead:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both teams have hit some tough shots all throughout this game. It's disingenuous to act like the Nuggets are the only team whose performance is an anomaly. Typical one-sided shyt from Casuals fans who haven't watched Denver play this season.

Both teams will probably level out as the series goes on, especially when fatigue plays even more of a factor.
Of course the Nuggets make those circus end of the clock 3s every game. Those casuals don’t know what they’re talking about. Thankfully we have a lifelong Nuggets like you to keep us informed :salute:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Davis has outscored jokic. That is not going to happen alot in this series if it ever happens again

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bron laser focused
xTCYSUz.gif
:mjlol: ….u see half his face for about a millisecond