The Jim Carrey Andy Kaufman documentary on Netflix is really intruiging

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
This hit me hard. How he felt when he left Andy is how I feel any time I'm alone. Until I can get on here or on social media and do whatever I feel like and not blur the lines on who I am when there's people and who I am alone. Because I'm not totally sure. And believing what he says about things not mattering but struggling with being a human being and needing stuff to matter otherwise I self-sabotage and allow bipolarity to take over. Life is wild. Love Jim Carrey. And if you guys have issues man I might not relate or know you but talk to me.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I just watched this off the strength of this thread.

:wow:

Jim really lost himself in that role and seems really broken since then. Or even before, demonstrated by how he talked about Jim Carrey when asked about him when he was playing Andy or Tony, but he definitely does not have that ambition and drive he used to when I was growing up in the 90s. Sounded to me like a broken man just waiting to die :mjcry:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
This doc is amazing.

When Jim/Tony went: "soundcheck?

Soundcheck?

I'll do a soundcheck: AAAAAAAAAAAWWWOOOOWOOOOOO

SOUND WORKS!"

I fukking died.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its incredible how good he was as tony clifton

loved the guy growing up and just found new appreciation for him after this doc despite not really liking one of his films in ages

stay healthy chip