The Jim Carrey Andy Kaufman documentary on Netflix is really intruiging

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
That movie "broke him" but really i mean he broke thru in terms of thought process because of the role. He even talks about how actors sometimes cant get out of roles theyre in too deep without...leaving the earth (a leto reference...) The really abstract jim carey we see now started then...he is quite a person.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
watched it yesterday....Interesting indeed. When he started talking about how playing Andy made him feel free, and after it ended he felt lost/unhappy, heartbroken again was :mjcry:

Vaguely remember that Oprah interview, but didn't know he buried pops with the check.
Yeah i remember that story well. Its interesting because he was so incredibly goal driven until man on the moon....and now its the complete opposite it seems

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
It's insane to think Jim Carey worked Jerry Lawler into a SHOOT. A man who is like the King of Work-Shoots got worked. Wild.
yea shyt threw me for a complete loop. idk if jerry was trying to maintain the wrestling tough guy image (which i never got from him) or what, but dude always said it was a a crazy shoot cuz of jim but i didnt know he had him in palm of his hand, breakin his balls.

the "suing" lawler thing for attacking him.. i would think it was a work but the way it made the news and the statements made by the studio people leads me to believe what you said... a legendary worker got worked cuz 90% of wrestlers are marks for themselves.