Reppin
Memphis
Baron-Davis-looks-like-a-Soul-Glo-model-0608-1.jpg

:wow: B Diddy tried to bring it byke but y'all played him

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Make fun of young rappers wearing dreadlocks, twist, mohawks and nappy fades then turn around and wish for nikkas to start wearing process hair again. Smh leave that shyt in the 80's. Probably want nikkas to rock a conk cut too on some Doo woop shyt.

I was with you til you disrespected the conk,If I couldve got my shyt like Al Green:blessed:?

i cant see the jherri curl coming back,i tried my hardest to bring the ocean wave back,but It never caught:wow:
02.jpg

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The curl was popping into the 2000s.

Then people realized the bald fade or braids was a better look.

also dreads.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I was with you til you disrespected the conk,If I couldve got my shyt like Al Green:blessed:?

i cant see the jherri curl coming back,i tried my hardest to bring the ocean wave back,but It never caught:wow:
02.jpg

You trolling.

It's bad enough when women imitate whites in order to fit in and meet the definition of beautiful.

It's ten times worse when black men be on that 'good hair' wave. Cab was King, but everybody knew the psychology behind his excessive hair flips.

As for the jheri curl, this sounds like some paid viral meme shyt. I remember when the West Coast was clowned for holding onto it for so long. Those romanticizing it didn't live through it.