The Italian Mafia is looking flabby n sick these days

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Youre-an-idiot.jpg

:wtf: you're not only a pathetic White Boy with a racial slant ...you obviously DON'T KNOW ANYTHING about the HISTORY OF THE UNDERWORLD in America...

if you never heard of MADAME ST. CLAIR....then I suggest you SHUT DA FUKK UP :ufdup:

Madame St. Clair got famous in the numbers game (underground lottery) racket up in Harlem...matter of fact I knew growing up more cats that got got bread "running numbers" than being in the "drug game"....

Now I don't wanna make this into a thread about us black folks taking credit for multitasking in the art of crime....nah :whoa:

but I do wanna counteract all these dumb a$$ perceptions like the one you made

YOU WATCH TOO MANY FUKKING MOVIES :stopitslime:

you wanna talk extortion I can name off the head at least 3 of many Jamaican dons that had mean extortion schemes running...Fadda Zeekes who is doing like triple life....George Phang who runs a Jamaican based football (soccor) team and made money in the music game and peep this story of Donovan "Bulbie" Bennett who not only extorted the shops run by Asians and Indians, but also DEMANDED and GOT immunity for his crimes from politicians whom felt his wrath..

this is the same "Bulbie" whom was a strong influence on currently incarcerated Dancehall Star VYBEZ KARTEL......

At the time Bulbie was now a permanent fixture on the police most wanted list, a spot he occupied for the last decade of his life.

But Bulbie's rise to the top of the dung heap of criminality was not unhindered, as a bitter fight for extortion rights erupted between his PNP-aligned Clansmen and the One Order gang, which supports the Jamaica Labour Party.

The war which ensued resulted in hundreds of lives being snuffed out on both sides of the conflict. While the Clansman has bases in the Rivoli, Lime Tree Grove, Lakes Pen, Jones Avenue, Manchester Avenue, Dam Head, Waterford and Fish Ground communities, the One Order gang's bases included Tawes Pen, Ellerslie Pen, Dempshire Pen, Shelter Rock and Oxford Road.

By this time, Bulbie was the beneficiary of a multitude of government contracts, even though he was a wanted man. Like most infamous criminals before him, Bulbie had eyes and ears in the security forces and managed to elude many police dragnets.

So wtf you talm bout referring to "BLACKS" as a bunch of one trick ponies whom only knew how to get it in the dope game.... :shaq:

Hell even in recent contemporary times we've seen American blacks involved in credit card schemes and even State Lottery fraud as was revealed in the first superceding indictment of the BMF family:

Members of the organization would also purchase winning four-digit State of Michigan lottery tickets with drug proceeds from an individual who obtained them from the true winners in cash. These winning tickets, valued at over $1 million, would be redeemed with the State of Michigan's lottery bureau and used to purchase homes, make mortgage payments, and purchase vehicles, hiding the fact that the true source of the money was derived from Flenorys' drug organization cocaine sales.

http://www.justice.gov/dea/divisions/det/2008/detroit091208ap.html

Your post reekes of the same racist insinuations that the media and law enforcement hold.... "they were very organized for a BLACK CRIME SYNDICATE" .....
"he wasn't your typical African American crime lord..he was very calculating and discreet" :comeon:

and their is NO SUCH FUKKING THING as "some kinda of racisim" THIER IS NO GREY AREA when it comes to prejudice.. it's either RACIST or it ISN'T :sas2:
Excellent post.

I'm sick and tired of people underestimating black gangs in general.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I've always said white criminals are romanticized. It's obvious. Look at how white gangsters, the mafia, etc. have infiltrated pop culture. I don't even mean rap, I mean "The Godfather" being a GOAT level movie. Or an entire series like "Boardwalk Empire". And those dudes were savages. But they were white and wore suits so it's ok. A black gangster's story would never be treated with the same respect. The closest they gave you is "American Gangster".

Anyway I'm rambling but I'm sure there's some real life Gustavo Frings out there that would never receive the same attention as Lucky Luciano or Al Capone.

Fred.

He wouldnt because a real life Gus would be toooooo smart to get caught.:wow::youngsabo:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
You talking about Marietta Diner? Them nikkas are Greek, b.

Pretty much all the white strip clubs in the A except for Cheetah are mob owned. Jack Gilardi Enterprises owns most of them and they also own the Diamonds in Miami and the one in the A. Got a club or 2 in Vegas also.

And old Gold Club in Buckhead was run by the Gambino family. The manager Steve Kaplan was a known front man for Gambino ran clubs in the south

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Youre-an-idiot.jpg

:wtf: you're not only a pathetic White Boy with a racial slant ...you obviously DON'T KNOW ANYTHING about the HISTORY OF THE UNDERWORLD in America...

if you never heard of MADAME ST. CLAIR....then I suggest you SHUT DA FUKK UP :ufdup:

Madame St. Clair got famous in the numbers game (underground lottery) racket up in Harlem...matter of fact I knew growing up more cats that got got bread "running numbers" than being in the "drug game"....

Now I don't wanna make this into a thread about us black folks taking credit for multitasking in the art of crime....nah :whoa:

but I do wanna counteract all these dumb a$$ perceptions like the one you made

YOU WATCH TOO MANY FUKKING MOVIES :stopitslime:

you wanna talk extortion I can name off the head at least 3 of many Jamaican dons that had mean extortion schemes running...Fadda Zeekes who is doing like triple life....George Phang who runs a Jamaican based football (soccor) team and made money in the music game and peep this story of Donovan "Bulbie" Bennett who not only extorted the shops run by Asians and Indians, but also DEMANDED and GOT immunity for his crimes from politicians whom felt his wrath..

this is the same "Bulbie" whom was a strong influence on currently incarcerated Dancehall Star VYBEZ KARTEL......

At the time Bulbie was now a permanent fixture on the police most wanted list, a spot he occupied for the last decade of his life.

But Bulbie's rise to the top of the dung heap of criminality was not unhindered, as a bitter fight for extortion rights erupted between his PNP-aligned Clansmen and the One Order gang, which supports the Jamaica Labour Party.

The war which ensued resulted in hundreds of lives being snuffed out on both sides of the conflict. While the Clansman has bases in the Rivoli, Lime Tree Grove, Lakes Pen, Jones Avenue, Manchester Avenue, Dam Head, Waterford and Fish Ground communities, the One Order gang's bases included Tawes Pen, Ellerslie Pen, Dempshire Pen, Shelter Rock and Oxford Road.

By this time, Bulbie was the beneficiary of a multitude of government contracts, even though he was a wanted man. Like most infamous criminals before him, Bulbie had eyes and ears in the security forces and managed to elude many police dragnets.

So wtf you talm bout referring to "BLACKS" as a bunch of one trick ponies whom only knew how to get it in the dope game.... :shaq:

Hell even in recent contemporary times we've seen American blacks involved in credit card schemes and even State Lottery fraud as was revealed in the first superceding indictment of the BMF family:

Members of the organization would also purchase winning four-digit State of Michigan lottery tickets with drug proceeds from an individual who obtained them from the true winners in cash. These winning tickets, valued at over $1 million, would be redeemed with the State of Michigan's lottery bureau and used to purchase homes, make mortgage payments, and purchase vehicles, hiding the fact that the true source of the money was derived from Flenorys' drug organization cocaine sales.

http://www.justice.gov/dea/divisions/det/2008/detroit091208ap.html

Your post reekes of the same racist insinuations that the media and law enforcement hold.... "they were very organized for a BLACK CRIME SYNDICATE" .....
"he wasn't your typical African American crime lord..he was very calculating and discreet" :comeon:

and their is NO SUCH FUKKING THING as "some kinda of racisim" THIER IS NO GREY AREA when it comes to prejudice.. it's either RACIST or it ISN'T :sas2:

son brought up madam st claire :banderas:

very few know about her. all these trap nikkas talking bout they "doing number" :laff: she was really "doin numbers" :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
California
No one dreams of being in the mexican cartel...you and your favorite rapper wants to be a mob boss..

be mad
Lol another retarded kid on our hands , do you know what the fukk you just wrote dummy , All the rapper's wanna be like El Chapo
the mob doesn't control anything so why the fukk would anybody wanna be like them ? only an italian jersey shore faq dreams about being a mob boss, even tho the rest of society doesn't give a fukk about them or see them as a threat.

Professor Polo

80s Baby
Daps
Lol another retarded kid on our hands , do you know what the fukk you just wrote dummy , All the rapper's wanna be like El Chapo
the mob doesn't control anything so why the fukk would anybody wanna be like them ? only an italian jersey shore faq dreams about being a mob boss, even tho the rest of society doesn't give a fukk about them or see them as a threat.

Lol good try trying to rewrite history... Do we really need to go down memory lane and reference all the rappers that emulated this mob lifestyle?

I don't even know what an El Chapo is but I don't hear no one talking bout it.

:umad:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
people in here want the italians to act like this while being under heavy surveillance!!!

:stopitslime:

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
The ltalians here in tampa don't have any street power,but they own most of the city because back then they put in work and started buying everything.....and the police let everything they do slide

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Lol at people thinking blacks and other minority gangs and cocaine rings are UN organized. Let them be racist, fukk em. That makes it so the black man can rule the world, all we have to do is make them still believe they in charge. If illuminati really does exist I would not be surprised if a brother was sitting on top.