The **** is up with corny ass eurodance samples? Thats hip-hop?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Blame watch the throne :pacspit:

:beli:

c3

2008 music SHIFT

WTT just rode the wave......

blame COACHELLA FEST... its the largest "electro/techno/trance/dubstep festival in america .. possibly the world....

i was there in 2010 when JAY headlined... its OBVIOUS they were influenced by that type of music and saw how POPULAR that shyt was with the youngstas

DAVID GUETTA.... WAS @ COACHELLA FEST THIS YEAR... as well as TIESTO.. DEADMAUS ..(couple months latr he djin the MTV music awards) all these other electro djs... they had bigger CROWDS THAN JAY-Z

th next year 2011 KANYE.... HEADLINED COACHELLA FEST..... i was there again... the ecl

after that .... he went on his WTT techno shyt....

they were chasing them $$$$ seeing how popular this type of music was with the youth....

:krs:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
House music is african american, from the african american gay community.
Hiphop was in the beginning a lot more influenced by house and electronic music than soul, funk and the shyt they started with later on.

Yea shyt might be mainstream now, but it's still been a part of black culture and hiphop for the longest, I have no legitimate reason to hate besides it being mainstream music. But some cats dropped hard shyt as well like The Roc's "Who gon stop me". Cam and Vado on Boss of all bosses 2 had some ill joints as well.

:rudy::wtb::comeon::beli:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those groups like Snap and Blackbox kinda ruined house music. Most of the shyt coming outta NY and Chicago was dope back then. N yeah....that Slaugterhouse song, good fukking lord. Plus the video?? I wonder how that corn HJ Duck feels about these singles?

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Beginning of the 80s, but other closely related genres like synth pop, electro pop and all types of electronic music. Like Afrika Bambaataa and those dudes.
Some of these genres were running parallel as well, they were influenced by each other. It was all underground music in the black community.

Yup...

I was about to say... I guess nobody in this thread's heard "Planet Rock" or "Looking For The Perfect Beat" before?

Kraftwerk weren't a rap group but their album was LOVED back then and influenced a lot of hip-hop in the early-mid 80s. Why people act like that influence is new is beyond me. Hip-hop borrows from EVERYTHING. That's what makes it great, cause we take other forms of music and make it ours.:win: