The Irrational Black Woman Meme>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other meme

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
LOL i want to say we hating on black women too much but these are just too funny and true

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
man, some people really hate black women...

Lames like you are the problem. Black women don't and will not take any criticism, therefore there's no one to checked them on their BS. Everyone needs to be shamed and put in their place. Black men take criticism all day long. Even Obama was going in on black men. He was scared to criticize black women have children by bums. Everyone's afraid of the backlash from saying anything about black women. Now black women think they're infallible. They write any criticism off as bash and hate.

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
Lames like you are the problem. Black women don't and will not take any criticism, therefore there's no one to checked them on their BS. Everyone needs to be shamed and put in their place. Black men take criticism all day long. Even Obama was going in on black men. He was scared to criticize black women have children by bums. Everyone's afraid of the backlash from saying anything about black women. Now black women think they're infallible. They write any criticism off as bash and hate.

You're on the opposite side of that same lame ass coin, speaking as if you've conversed with every black woman in America.:smh:

Neither my mom, aunts, cousins, ex-girlfriends nor sister act like this. Being that I know a few girls that act in this manner though, it makes this meme hilarious nonetheless. Aside from the ones that blatantly point out races, you can attribute quite a few of these to ho's that I personally know who aren't black.

Is that some random chick? She's milf'ed the fukk up.:takedat:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
You're on the opposite side of that same lame ass coin, speaking as if you've conversed with every black woman in America.:smh:

Neither my mom, aunts, cousins, ex-girlfriends nor sister act like this. Being that I know a few girls that act in this manner though, it makes this meme hilarious nonetheless. Aside from the ones that blatantly point out races, you can attribute quite a few of these to ho's that I personally know who aren't black.

Is that some random chick? She's milf'ed the fukk up.:takedat:

I guess 100,000s of black men are just making these shlt up I guess. And we're just pretending to be laughing at these memes. :stopitslime:

"My mom and sisters don't act like that"

You're probably lying, you don't know, ya momma might have sucked James Brown's dik back in the day.:jawalrus:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
lmao these are funny but the 18th Century/powdered wig dude meme >>>>>>>>>>

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
296995_10150335311195404_655250403_8395994_15986864_n.jpg

:dead:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Nothing will ever top that whole Tupac in a business suit shyt to me :laff:

Where did that orginally come from? Sad part is I can imagine a chick actually saying some stupid shyt like that on a talk show or something :usure:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Dudes always come with tht e"It's not ALL black woman" defense. Guess what fakkit, no one said it was all. It's too damn many though.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

And every race of woman gets checked except black women. I wonder why.