The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
why the fukk do y’all keep bringing up LaMelo :what:

nikkas talking like he’s Luka, Ja or Trae. He had his opportunity to make a name for himself in the play in against the Hawks and got fukkin boat raced. His non defense playing ass wouldn’t have done a damn thing

ion get lamelo love either they stay on his dikk :pachaha:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
On the real, happy for y’all Warriors fans, y’all had to endure that time period when Ky Bowman, Marquise Chriss, Damion Lee, and Eric Paschall was in the lineup, a dark time and now y’all back on the throne :wow: :salute:

Those ain't dark times.. try Bimbo Coles and Tom Gugliotta instead of Chris Webber and Tim Hardaway.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
What's with all you warrior fanboys saying they gonna wash Boston? Please shut the fukk up already. Jesus..

The Warrior fanbase has been complaining about the team all season, inner turmoil included, about how they are not championship material and etc, now cats are gassed up after yet another gift wrapped road to the finals :mjlol:

The warriors have nobody to guard Tatum and Brown. Celtics in 6. :mjlol:

My point still stands tho. :mjlol:
Tatum is 6’10”.. putting GP on him is conceding 30 every night.

Cs in 5. Steph and Klay are too :flabbynsick:

:mjlol:man its like clockwork yall, but dont toss me in that matchup batch. I'd rather the Warriors have not made the playoffs at all:manny:. I dont rock with the fanbase, media perception or the franchise/organization. This goes years back to their treatment of C-Webb as a player, an item I've touched on before.

Steph about to be 3-3 in the Finals with 0 FMVP’s :huhldup:

The west has been so soft this year. The Mavs we’re the only team from west I feel could have given the Celtics problems. Maybe Memphis. But the warriors ain’t it. The Celtics ain’t do themselves any favors with some of their bad play down the stretch, bad decision making and turnovers these last two series so I get why people who don’t follow them as tightly are picking the warriors, but I’ve seen way too many games to know this should be a 5 game series in the Celtics favor. Nesmith gonna have to be ready to defend and knock down shots. The heat were too smart to play him consistently, but he should get more opportunity here.

Only the fanboys are picking the warriors. Everybody else is picking the celtics

Warriors handling the mavs really got you fanboys with your chest out :mjlol:

I have yet to see the Warriors do a single impressive thing in this game. This is the Celtics vs the Refs with the Warriors as the ringside valet. Sensational Sherri ass team :scust:

Golden state shouldn't even be here, let's keep it real. It should be phoenix in thier spot

:umad:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Klay drunk as hell off that champagne shower talking big shyt

full

Four time champ Klay on his Rocky Maivia shyt
full

Last edited: