The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
@KidJSoul you came into the Warriors thread saying we were done after game one. You in this pack, lil nikka. Hold this L. Nothing personal, just business

@GOAT good game man. Any other team and I would want Tatum to win. But y’all WILL get a chip. Tatum and brown are the future
I’m sorry but I have to remind you of how you were saying this system doesn’t work anymore and the league caught up to it. I remember this because I was looking at your post like :gucci: is this dude talking about. They one of the few teams that actually run plays. And I told you this system is still money especially in the playoffs.

But I’m a let you enjoy this moment

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

This one was special, man. Didn't think anything could top 2015 but this one might. The level of disrespect this core was treated with after KD left was unprecedented and the injuries advanced those negative narratives and this run killed all that. Steph, Klay, Dray and Kerr buried all the bullshyt hot take narratives for good tonight

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Every year is different.

Suns will be back, Kawhi returning to the Clips, Memphis is on the rise, Jokic and Luka might finally get some help, and Lebron and the Lakers aren't gonna sit on their hands either. And that's just the West.
Denver and Memphis to me are the teams
But don’t be surprised if morant gets a crazy injury