The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Warriors experience won them the title. The C's crumbled and beat themselves with turnovers. Let all the clowns who's teams were eliminated ages ago (probably by the C's) bask in another teams glory.

:blessed: We'll be back.

:mjlol:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
XCCDj3X.gif

calh45

Cal
Daps
this one clearly means the most to Steph:mjcry:

congrats to one of the best to ever do it and a team that has made ball great to watch

congrats to all the real Dub fans too

here's hoping next year we get Bucks vs Warriors
Nah. I don't need that Giannis stress right now.

The whole league needs to understand we all dodged a bullet when Middleton got hurt with the way he was playing.

I might need to make a trip back up to the bay for this parade. It's gonna be NUTS

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking about that yesterday…about whose documentary would be better out of LeBron’s and Steph’s. Bron’s would be filled with fukkery with all the teams he was on and fulfilling expectations but Steph’s would be good too being an underdog, then beating Bron, then the KD years then the injuries and coming back to win again.
It’s great storyline isn’t it?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
A special shout out to Loudpack Wiggins :wow:
nikkas was wild disrespectful the entire season about the Wiggins. Some even had the unmitigated GALL to say he's didn't deserve to start in the All Star game smh.

I'm going back and negging all these fukk nikkas :ufdup: