The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Nets, Sixers, and Bucks all healthy and available, Celtics are at best the 4th best team in the East. They weren’t really supposed to be here.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
With they playing two bigs when they not helping on screens? May be worst defense i seen all year from them. Questionable lineuos. Congrats to warriors fans

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli getting all those Steph threads ready
1KwefK.gif

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm actually coming around even more on the Warriors if they get Otto, GP2 and Iggy back. That's just a crazy amount of wing defenders to throw at Jaylen and Tatum. They've been able to feast the most by hunting mismatches. The Warriors have enough bodies and are smart enough switching defensively to prevent those mismatches from happening and are probably the best team rotating on defense to cut off driving lanes. Celtics won't have enough shooting to offset that.

Offensively I see them iso'ing Horford a lot or taking advantage of Robert Williams aggressiveness in going for blocks to make backdoor cuts or pump fake and drive on him. Boston will be the best defense they'll face and the offense will have large stretches of ineffectiveness but I just think they will make big runs once the Celtics go to the bench units. Poole and Klay will have to be in attack mode though. I just think the Warriors have too many ways to score individually and through the offense. Celtics haven't encountered a team in the playoffs yet that had both.

I originally had Warriors in 7 but I think Warriors take it in 5 if the Celtics aren't fully healthy or 6 if everything is good with Tatum's shoulder, Smart's ankle and the other injuries they're fighting.
My prediction before the series. Main thing I was wrong on was Robert Williams as he's been killing it. And it ending in 5 instead of 6.