The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
on one play, he was locked up by curry and then passed to smart for a very shytty shot

fortunately smart hit it somehow...but this is not gonna work long term

Did you not see Wiggins sagging off and right on top of Tatum ready to double? Warriors just waiting for Tatum to make a move to trap him that's why he got 7 assists so far.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
After all the 3s they made?? They gotta be upset they down right now
You acting like the Celtics didn't hit only two less threes from mostly 30-35% shooters. As a team they're 9-21 for over 40%. They've shot better than normal too.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Smart is impressive man. he can effectively switch and guard 4 of the 5 warriors on the court at any time. and he's even on looney's hip if needed :wow:

the celts played amazing team defense in that 2nd tho
he plays low low to the ground and gets those strips

btw i cringe when jaylen has the ball
man got the worst hands wallahi

Daps
warriors are a great defensive team, but i dont think as good as what they had to face against miami. there is a lot more offensive potential they can match the warriors scoring if they can keep poole and wiggins in check. they can live with curry getting his just cant let him get those wide open looks on blown rotations.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Outside of Steph no one else is really putting any pressure on this cells defense...if they can somehow clean up their coverage on him during those PnRs they're going to be in good shape defensively

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Just when you think ESPN's coverage can't get any worse they put Magic's remedial ass back on the halftime show:unimpressed:
Idk why he's on the broadcast.. he talks like a young casual. I can't stand it, for as smart as he is he gotta bring something

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
This Celtics defense might be historically great. They're holding the Warriors to a 89.5 defensive rating in the half court. Warriors killing them on the glass and Curry went off and they're down two at the half.