The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Once they said The Celtics are averaging the highest turnovers of any team ever in an NBA finals it should have told y'all it was a wrap :yeshrug:

Sloppiest and dumbest team we've ever seen in a finals.

They got lucky Grant Williams had a freak game and shot about 10 three's to get them past Giannis.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkaz cappin like shyt
I ain’t gonna lie, I’m probably gonna hop on Warzone if one of my guys is on. :yeshrug:
I know GS gives up huge runs but I think I’ve seen what i need to see. If they lose tonight, it’s gonna be because they were playing very bad basketball and I’m not trying to watch that.

I’ll see if my people trying to run Rebirth, if they are im gone. :hubie:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Tatum ain’t it at all. To early in his career to completely write him off, but there are limitations in his game like his lack of athleticism that are not so easily masked.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Luka would have made the finals in the east

that suns team is better than any eastern conference team boston played by a longshot
don't yall get tired of this being a narrative in every single nba finals going back to the 92 playoffs? You play the teams presented :manny:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Draymond's defense was incredible in that first half. It's a shame everyone is too busy making a mockery out of his offensive game, that they don't allow themselves to appreciate how historically great he is on the other end.

:hubie:

They were even shytting on him in that game when he was being subbed off on offense but every time he was on the floor he was making excellent defensive plays.