The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
39 points in a half :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

I wanna give credit to the Warriors' Defense but the Cs are just stupid so it's a lil bit of both lol

Warriors are staying in front of their guys really well but Boston's offence is just garbage here. Missing 3s, missing free throws, dumb unforced turnovers. Just unacceptable.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
The Celtics are down 12 at halftime and the 3rd quarter, their worst quarter is about to start? I'm going to sleep. Hopefully the Celtics can tie this shyt up on Thursday cuz it's looking like a wrap rn:unimpressed:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, like I said after last game, it looks like GSW have solved Boston’s offence defensively. The perimeter initiating is leading to nothing. I’d give Tatum and Brown more post ups if I’m Udoka. Try to get Horford switched onto a small like they did in the 1st Q.

But looking at how Tatum and Brown like to play it’s hard to see them making a consistent adjustment in this series to play in a way they’re unaccustomed to.