The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robbo

All Star
Daps
I been here since the SOHH days, You never see me because I don’t be where you be at, this ain’t the gossiping part of the site TLR is that way👉🏾👉🏾👉🏾👉🏾… I’m here when we win and when we lose. I don’t stop posting even when we lose.

That don't make you special. All it means is you're too damn old to be spamming your own tweets and making corny ass jokes.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
That don't make you special. All it means is you're too damn old to be spamming your own tweets and making corny ass jokes.

Then again I created the twitter handle 3 weeks ago to post pics and videos here when the site was being retarded and I got tired of my old posts media being deleted by the sites or other places I took pics/videos from, now the only one that can delete my media is me. I don’t @ anyone from there and I don’t even follow anyone in there. Now that my corny jokes and tweets are getting to your nerves, I’ll fix that for you real quick. Just like I blocked your other alias earlier this week, I’m blocking this one too✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

QF1akQC_d.webp

Last edited: