The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Warriors averaged 28,27, and 29 assists respectively in the first three rounds.

They’re averaging 23 this series. They not allowing anyone else to get going. The Drop coverage somehow is working.
Yeah they’re letting Steph work a little looser on the perimeter than I thought they would …haven’t seen too many aggressive blitzes so far this series …and they’ve been excellent at switching offball actions for the most part

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Dumbass take …they want this nikka in the house crying to “humble himself” bytch sounds like a fukking CaC :mjlol: fukk kind of weirdos you nikkas be following
Humble? :mjlol: :dead:

This nikka a whole bozo

Humility is the last thing he need to worry about. He stinks on the court.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It ain't the whole team slipping though. It's specifically Draymond. Take him off this squad next year and it's even more potent. Steph is on point. Klay been terrible, but showing his prime ability. The bench is pretty fukking good. The Celtics are the best defensive team in the league and only Giannis and Steph have been giving them the business. Steph decline ain't coming in the next few seasons. Kerr loyal to someone who teams are leaving wide ass open and can only play defense when the refs allows him to openly foul.

Utah would NEVER do it, but Dray for Rudy I'd take in a heartbeat for the next two years of Steph's post prime.
Dray for Robert Covington is a win at this point :russ:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It’s amazing that they get rid of Kemba and all this stuff happens

What’s even more funny is the stupid franchise that thought Kemba with thibs would work

What’s even more funny is that same stupid fan base acting like Kemba was a good addition and the Knicks were NOT a treadmill team locked into mediocrity
fukk the Knicks.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I honestly feel this can be an easier series for the Celtics than facing the Bucks

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Dumbass take …they want this nikka in the house crying to “humble himself” bytch sounds like a fukking CaC :mjlol: fukk kind of weirdos you nikkas be following
The irony of this dumb ass post :dead:

He should be in the house studying game tape and not playing like a bytch

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The irony of this dumb ass post :dead:

He should be in the house studying game tape and not playing like a bytch
Imagine listening to an internet chat board poster who couldn’t name a single defensive coverage rambling about how a 3x champion isn’t watching “game tape” because he did a podcast … then follows that up by mentioning irony :mjlol: the worthless ass idiotic CaC babble I read on here LMAO

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't the whole team slipping though. It's specifically Draymond. Take him off this squad next year and it's even more potent. Steph is on point. Klay been terrible, but showing his prime ability. The bench is pretty fukking good. The Celtics are the best defensive team in the league and only Giannis and Steph have been giving them the business. Steph decline ain't coming in the next few seasons. Kerr loyal to someone who teams are leaving wide ass open and can only play defense when the refs allows him to openly foul.

Utah would NEVER do it, but Dray for Rudy I'd take in a heartbeat for the next two years of Steph's post prime.

Healthy Jimmy was abusing the Celtics too.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Steph/Thompson/Dray past they prime now? not to me.. Nobody was saying that a month ago. Poole was also in the most improved player discussion and huge contract ext. discussions.

These guys are not 2016 but they aren't "old" either. GSW been one of the top 2 favorites to win the title the last 6 months and most people still have them winning the title.

So yeah the 90's Bulls comp is still valid.

They aren't/weren’t beating Boston or Milwaukee and actually had a better chance against Miami.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Windhorst is so shameless with his Klutch propaganda. I tried listening to his most recent podcast with MacMahon and Bontemps. Those two were rightfully railing on Draymond and Windy did nothing but downplay Dray's dogshyt play. Even had the audacity to say Steph and Wiggins had worse +/- in game 3 than Green. :mjlol: