The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He’s playing 4 on 5 on offense
Exactly. The Celtics can put a free safety on Green and just clog up all the cutting and backdoors that drive their actions because Draymond is playing hot potato instead of looking to shoot.

I always just shook my head when I see how teams defend this man. Just allowing him to completely collapse their defense and overhelping off of shooters to stop Draymond from throwing up some struggle layup or runner that he doesn't want to take. Boston also blowing up that handoff action with him too so he really is hurting them on offense.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Tatum needs to play more like this

vsfox.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Exactly. The Celtics can put a free safety on Green and just clog up all the cutting and backdoors that drive their actions because Draymond is playing hot potato instead of looking to shoot.

I always just shook my head when I see how teams defend this man. Just allowing him to completely collapse their defense and overhelping off of shooters to stop Draymond from throwing up some struggle layup or runner that he doesn't want to take. Boston also blowing up that handoff action with him too so he really is hurting them on offense.
He's always moving so he's not easy to defend but if you got two or three bigs who can move. You can limit him into being a weak offensive player. Boston has Timelord, Horford, and Theis