The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Bruh Jalen Rose OD'd with the Sharpie tonight what am I looking at :russ:

Thought I was looking at a mini Carlos Boozer situation

carlos-boozer-hair.jpg

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
It's because he's not a great athlete

I said that in the other thread...he's a skilled scorer but to be a true number 1, you gotta be dynamic...historically that has meant you were otherworldly athletic and he's not that...Boston has just done a great job in building a team with no glaring weaknesses and that's why they're succeeding.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Its the lack of explosivenesses

If he even had Brown’s ups hed be closer to who hes tryna emulate

Right. Tatum lacks the explosiveness of Jaylen. That’s why he can’t finish at the rim. He doesn’t have the tools to be like Kobe. A better comp for Tatum would be Paul Pierce

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Casuals talking about Tatum can't finish even though he shoots at about 70% at the rim for the season. Jimmy Butler gets an "injury" (that we don't have any details on) excuse when he plays like shyt despite the fact that he miraculously moves as well as he ever has in games he played well in to close the ECF. While JT has a shoulder injury and a wrist injury, which he will get surgery on after the season and it's crickets. I guess the standards are higher for better players. :yeshrug:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Tatum getting nothing but trash ass drives to the basket.
He needs to stop dribbling into congested rim protection and just pull up in the mid range …no one is blocking that shot but I guess he’s not comfortable doing that off of the dribble …but it’s there and would be a pretty much wide open shot

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Celtics defense is amazing. Warriors lack of size finally catching up. I’ll say it does seem like they are a step slow in reacting tonight

I said last game I’m not comfortable if I’m Boston & the lead isn’t 15+ at half. First 4 mins of the 3rd will be interesting

It does seem like it’s their night tho. Every shot is hitting

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Ya'll are overthinking with the comments on Jayson Tatum

He just needs foul hunting and complaining to the refs after like a spoiled brat and he's back to dominating again

His immaturity is showing
if he's immature, what is draymond? :heh:

that nicca be flopping around the court like LeFish w/ no scoring ability