The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Brown taking charge while tatum calms his nerves.

why does it seem like Tatum & Brown can never have good shooting nights at the same time

It's usually Tatum who lets them down when Brown gets it going. I tracked when Brown had 25+ point games and what Tatum did in those games: it was more often than not garbage. But I do believe they had the most 30+ point games in the same game this year

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
If Tatum is a “top 10” nba player like everyone says, where exactly is that putting Jaylen Brown?

Anyone turning on these finals with zero prior basketball knowledge probably would say BROWN is the better player
On BOTH ends of the floor also. Jaylen has been good on the defense end and sacrificing his body for a chip

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
If Tatum is a “top 10” nba player like everyone says, where exactly is that putting Jaylen Brown?

Anyone turning on these finals with zero prior basketball knowledge probably would say BROWN is the better player
He low key got the bigger bag offensively and is way more nimble.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t believe Bjelica went up with that weak shyt after watching Rob Will all series