The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Draymond gonna get ejected one of these games.

He set it up when he said the other day that him, Steph and Klay have never lost a finals series when they played every game on his podcast a few days ago.

It's gonna be The Warriors out for when they lose the series :mjlol:

He will get ejected in Boston when the Celtics are up by an insurmountable number

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@CantStop wants to me give credit to Wiggins for showing effort. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

:picard:

never said anything about effort. i was responding to the other poster thinking you'd give wiggins any credit for anything. even when wiggins had elite games, you would throw some shade.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jalen Rose gotta have the best hairline of all time. His barber lines him every damn day and it doesn’t push back a millimeter
That man took a trip to Turkey breh I'm convinced

Best hairline of all time was young OJ Mayo. Had the cleanest Caesar in the history of earth and also had that sharp beard line

Daps
never said anything about effort. i was responding to the other poster thinking you'd give wiggins any credit for anything. even when wiggins had elite games, you would throw some shade.
You tell me what he deserves credit for in this game besides showing "effort"? If you can't answer that, well, you're only proving my point.

DJK

All Star
Daps
Draymond could blatantly punch an opponent in the face, right in front of the ref, and they’ll be like “we’ll check to see if it’s a hostile act “
Did people forget the 2016 Cavs finals? Dray did get suspended, with Dubs up 3-1. And people say that suspension helped change the course of NBA history. (Bron chip, KD to GSW...)