The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Celtics had the an out of body shooting experience in the fourth which won’t be duplicated. But Green, Poole, and Klay better wake up
:mjlol: You picked the Nets, Bucks, and Heat to beat the C's. Just stop. At what point do you accept your lack of basketball knowledge?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Can Boston continue shooting like that in the clutch? If so with their defense they got this series.

Daps
Horford looking thick there
No-yes-gif.gif

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Tatum didn't play well
Curry went off multiple times
Warriors choke in the 4th at Home

Not looking good for the Warriors. Sticking with my original Celtics in 5 pick.

Boston just the better team

Daps
Like i said Klay and Poole are the ex factors ,you need way more from both of them....
They do, but as I've been saying all season and playoffs, Klay came off being two seasons out the game, and this is Poole's first playoff run. This is why I said from the get-go on why this squad needed to make trades and not have one foot in the future trying to develop guys who won't be ready in time. To Wiggins' credit, he made his open shots, but he didn't create shyt for himself - the Warriors need someone other than Steph that get their own.

It's only Game 1 and I don't expect the Celtics to be this hot from 3 in the next one.