The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I always said it, as good as I think he is, I fukking trust Smart more than Tatum. I don't know what it is but dude is mentally weak. He's dishing out to Smart and fukking White. Tatum only knows how to play well when everyone else is ahead. He struggles so much in moments like this. I thought he got over it against the Bucks, but then did the same shyt in Miami. It's what makes this team so frustrating to watch-- the inconsistent offense.

I've never trusted his mindset. I acknowledge that he's the best player on the team but Jaylen is my favorite player cuz of his mindset and style of play. He gotta tighten thee handle and work on his free throws and he could take the leader mantle from Tatum but it's unlikely with how dudes defer to him and how Tatum defers to Smart

Daps
Reppin
TOR --> OAK
:mjlol: The lack of basketball knowledge really rears it's head during the Finals when the casuals show up. If you aren't scoring, you apparently aren't making an impact. Tatum has 7 assists to no turnovers and has the highest +/- in the game. He's controlling the offense for the C's and got them settled down. Two years ago, he'd have chucked up shots against multiple defenders and yall would shyt on him for not being a playmaker. Now he's recognized how he's being defended and finding the open man every time
:deadrose:

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
jordan poole is the worst defensive player ive ever seen in my life.

i think 40 yr old dirk was better