The Invisible Guest

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
:ehh: I actually watched that movie too because of this post. Was a pretty solid sci fi ish thriller

Yeah it was good but I'm confused by the ending.

If the tv and video camera was never in the house, then she was never able to contact Nico in the first place and tell him not to go over to the other house to witness the dead body. So he would've still went over, ran back out and got hit by the truck in that timeline, right? So how does he still manage to show up in the end?? What did older Nico tell young Nico to do to pull this off? :mindblown:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Either way, Oriol Paulo is a gotdamn genius.

I'll be checking for anything he puts out from now on.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Yeah it was good but I'm confused by the ending.

If the tv and video camera was never in the house, then she was never able to contact Nico in the first place and tell him not to go over to the other house to witness the dead body. So he would've still went over, ran back out and got hit by the truck in that timeline, right? So how does he still manage to show up in the end?? What did older Nico tell young Nico to do to pull this off? :mindblown:

I was confused too, but I think we’re supposed to assume that vera had already contact young nico once for him to avoid getting killed.

If you remember, the storm lasts 72 hrs I think so the bridge should continue to be open and nico said he stayed by the screen till the storm ended. So I guess older Nico just talked to him before it closed closed

No idea what older nico told him, but maybe he told him if he doesn’t forget and chill out, the lady would die and he’ll never get a chance to talk to her again? And maybe he told her, they’ll eventually hook up or something :pachaha:

Definitely a bit confusing though

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I was confused too, but I think we’re supposed to assume that vera had already contact young nico once for him to avoid getting killed.

If you remember, the storm lasts 72 hrs I think so the bridge should continue to be open and nico said he stayed by the screen till the storm ended. So I guess older Nico just talked to him before it closed closed

No idea what older nico told him, but maybe he told him if he doesn’t forget and chill out, the lady would die and he’ll never get a chance to talk to her again? And maybe he told her, they’ll eventually hook up or something :pachaha:

Definitely a bit confusing though

The thing that's throwing me off was the fact that when she asked her husband about the video camera and tv, he said there was never one there.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
The thing that's throwing me off was the fact that when she asked her husband about the video camera and tv, he said there was never one there.

That confused me too. The only explanation would be nico got rid/moved it in order to prevent anyone else from accidentally doing anything?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gonna have to check this out apparently.
iRJcmUJ.gif

Fred.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Gonna have to check this out apparently.
iRJcmUJ.gif

Fred.

I hope we not hyping it too much then the thread ends up taking a turn.

It’s not life changing but really good.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hope we not hyping it too much then the thread ends up taking a turn.

It’s not life changing but really good.

Man I fukking love movies in general. I watch a lot of foreign shyt and/or indie stuff that's not on the mainstream radar so I'll check out just about anything just off GP.

Fred.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Man I fukking love movies in general. I watch a lot of foreign shyt and/or indie stuff that's not on the mainstream radar so I'll check out just about anything just off GP.

Fred.

Let us know how you like it breh

• Dap
Reactions: hex

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Can some coli brehs PM a link to this movie THE BODY with subtitles?:feedme:

Will give reps and blessings. :lawd:

fukk you netflix and Amazon for not having it. :pacspit:

Yeah breh I can’t find it nowhere.

They gone fukk around and make me torrent it and I thought I was done with that life. :francis:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Can some coli brehs PM a link to this movie THE BODY with subtitles?:feedme:

Will give reps and blessings. :lawd:

fukk you netflix and Amazon for not having it. :pacspit:
3 years later :troll:

@tuckgod @SwizzLake

i just watched The Body on Kanopy app on roku. you just need a library card and there's tons of movies you can watch for free. many criterion and A24 joints too and some they don't have. nwer joints too and old ones that other apps dont have.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
3 years later :troll:

@tuckgod @SwizzLake

i just watched The Body on Kanopy app on roku. you just need a library card and there's tons of movies you can watch for free. many criterion and A24 joints too and some they don't have. nwer joints too and old ones that other apps dont have.
:salute::salute: