The Inside Man with Denzel

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It's been awhile since i watched it so bare with me but as i remember it everyone was a suspect which made it impossible to know who was and wasn't in on it. They can't hold ppl indefinitely breh, and i also doubt they'd use all those methods for a simple bank robbery. What the dogs gonna sniff for if they don't know who their perps are?

You might have a point with forever surveillance but i doubt they do that forever. Takes a lot of manpower to try to watch all those ppl indefinitely. I loved the idea of the false wall cuz no one would think of that plus most ppl aren't that observant BUT you couldn't do a false wall that shortens a room by a few feet lol....thats too noticeable. Also to think no one would see much less question/stop a guy with a duffle and backpack in a bank is highly doubtful. So maybe not the perfect heist movie but still close enough in my mind if you tweak a few things.
yea you right.. with some tweaks it could happen... maybe

they'd have to let them go but they'd do more than little interviews with them and shyt.. they'd be checking alibi's for earlier in the day.. doing background checks.. etc etc

clive was talking to denzel direct.. even invited him in and looked all in his eyes and shyt.. denzel knew he never talked to the main guy during those interviews... so he knew he was still there somewhere. people at the bank didn't notice a whole other room built.. they never brought in dogs just in case he was hiding in there, considering they knew they never found him

a week later and the bank is open and shyt... denzel ain't even really on the case no more to find him... no manhunt or nothing

it was extremely far fetched when you think of real life... just made a great movie.. now i'm gonna have to go home and watch again

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Haven't seen it in forever but I remember the angle of the big titty accomplice just being dropped. They knew 1 of the 2 big titty chicks was involved but just went :hubie:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched it last week. Fantastic film.

Wondering how common it is in real life for people to have a job like Jodie Foster’s character?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Watched it on peacock last week for the first time in forever. Noticed so much stuff I missed as a kid lol. So many people from The Wire in this.