The Inside Man with Denzel

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I know it was clear enough to belong to that old Jew but I didn't see Clive as a jew

Off topic post that one females DD's
clive came for the paper... but he also felt like doing a little justice and getting those nazi co conspirators caught up... and then left denzel a little cheese for his troubles

that group still made out with major paper though

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i liked it movie was dope, had a nice little twist. Ish made nearly 200 mill on a tiny budget ended wiht room left for sequel

bd966e496b53db9d68ba0e07b3cb60db.jpg

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
The studios dikked Spike around about it. He wanted to do it. Denzel wanted to do it. Clive Owen wanted to do it. The movie made bank.

Just studio bullshyt
How would they have done it tho? Couldnt have been a heist movie which was the hook to me

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Agree it's one of the best heist movies ever. Made me think if you did this in real life you'd actually get away with it. Might actually be the perfect heist movie.

But fukk Spike and his excuses. He coulda got a sequel made by now if he really wanted too. I read that it could have been scheduling conflicts or him and denzel couldn't agree on a script....either way it would be a tough act to follow the first with a sequel.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Agree it's one of the best heist movies ever. Made me think if you did this in real life you'd actually get away with it. Might actually be the perfect heist movie.

But fukk Spike and his excuses. He coulda got a sequel made by now if he really wanted too. I read that it could have been scheduling conflicts or him and denzel couldn't agree on a script....either way it would be a tough act to follow the first with a sequel.
police would NEVER let those people go.. plus the fbi and all sorts of other organizations would be in on this

dogs would be sniffing the place, heat signatures, all sorts of shyt

then IF they let them go, they'd be under all sorts of surveillance... forever.. definitely wouldn't see them packed 4 deep in a car to pick up the main dude from the same bank later on

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
police would NEVER let those people go.. plus the fbi and all sorts of other organizations would be in on this

dogs would be sniffing the place, heat signatures, all sorts of shyt

then IF they let them go, they'd be under all sorts of surveillance... forever.. definitely wouldn't see them packed 4 deep in a car to pick up the main dude from the same bank later on

It's been awhile since i watched it so bare with me but as i remember it everyone was a suspect which made it impossible to know who was and wasn't in on it. They can't hold ppl indefinitely breh, and i also doubt they'd use all those methods for a simple bank robbery. What the dogs gonna sniff for if they don't know who their perps are?

You might have a point with forever surveillance but i doubt they do that forever. Takes a lot of manpower to try to watch all those ppl indefinitely. I loved the idea of the false wall cuz no one would think of that plus most ppl aren't that observant BUT you couldn't do a false wall that shortens a room by a few feet lol....thats too noticeable. Also to think no one would see much less question/stop a guy with a duffle and backpack in a bank is highly doubtful. So maybe not the perfect heist movie but still close enough in my mind if you tweak a few things.