The imagery used in the K'NAAN feat. Nasir Jones video - Nothing to Lose disgusts me!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
K'naan reppin haaard for sunni somali pirates with all them Keffiyeh/Shemaghs they rocking, like it's goin out of style

:shaq2:

Family is family you ride and die with family. To abandon his people would make him a c00n.

And nobody cared when they were dumping toxic waste on Somalian beaches and over fishing in their territory. The piracy was an end result of filthy western actions... aka a consequence. People took advantage cuz the country was run down and had no coast guard.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
u talking like I ain't got a right to have an opinion

I listened to some of the podcasts u happened to participate in,

you sound real feminine :scusthov: but that don't mean that u can't chime in with ya lil $0.02 :shaq::shaq:

I'm sorry my voice isn't 'masculine' enough to give you chills or whatever, but you know yourself that this thread is ridiculous and you're clueless about what you're talking about

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry my voice isn't 'masculine' enough to give you chills or whatever, but you know yourself that this thread is ridiculous and you're clueless about what you're talking about

as if u don't write paragraphs up and down each day on the-coli prentending to be knowledgeable about shyt u don't know nuthin about :deadhorse:

:noah:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
as if u don't write paragraphs up and down each day on the-coli prentending to be knowledgeable about shyt u don't know nuthin about :deadhorse:

:noah:

I beef with the section of KTL/HL you learn from

now you see how well what you've learned works in the real world :laugh: like I said, I wish you the best of luck with this little gimmick

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Somalians, Etheopians, Eretrians, etc....

DID enslave "blacks" at one point in time, as they were the babylonian empire, and they also had a hand in capturing us and selling us to the white man. Partly why they're going through what they're going through with today. But they'll still be dealt with later.

So will you "whitedawg", as your only destiny is brutal slavery & the destruction of your race after 1000 yrs of slavery. Nipsey Hussle and them will serve slavery too, but for a short time, then will be able to return to their own land.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Somalians, Etheopians, Eretrians, etc....

DID enslave "blacks" at one point in time, as they were the babylonian empire, and they also had a hand in capturing us and selling us to the white man. Partly why they're going through what they're going through with today. But they'll still be dealt with later.

So will you "whitedawg", as your only destiny is brutal slavery & the destruction of your race after 1000 yrs of slavery. Nipsey Hussle and them will serve slavery too, but for a short time, then will be able to return to their own land.
Your a clown.

The slave trade in east Africa was perpetrated by Arabs, Indians and Portuguese... Not Any of the Africans u named above. Yes Ethiopians are biblical people but not the people of Babylon.

Do u know where Babylon was?

Pseudo intellectual idiot...