The imagery used in the K'NAAN feat. Nasir Jones video - Nothing to Lose disgusts me!

Daps
Reppin
NULL

like a moron Nas gives props to that somalian fakkit K'naan for enslaving black arabs for 1400 years

If I was Nasir I would have distanced myself from this whole project

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: K'Naan: "I ain't no pirate" smfh

edit: *arabs enslaving black africans for 1400 years*

somalians are basically black arabs

Last edited by a moderator:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
CAC please! Where are u getting this make belief history?

Somalis are kushytes who are still black people. Somalis however like to think themselves Arab because they are Islamic and Islam looks down on black people.

Other Kushytic people are Ethiopian, Nubian etc. Majority Black peoples cacs know of are Bantu so they assume all blacks look the same like the idiot thread starter. Nilotes are another grouping of Blacks as well.

How any of this has anything to do with that song is a mystery.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
BTW how come no Samalians ever have dreadlocks?? is there some law in islam against dreads, u would think there's a fatwa against it or sum shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
CAC please! Where are u getting this make belief history?

Somalis are kushytes who are still black people. Somalis however like to think themselves Arab because they are Islamic and Islam looks down on black people.

Other Kushytic people are Ethiopian, Nubian etc. Majority Black peoples cacs know of are Bantu so they assume all blacks look the same like the idiot thread starter. Nilotes are another grouping of Blacks as well.

How any of this has anything to do with that song is a mystery.

K'naan reppin haaard for sunni somali pirates with all them Keffiyeh/Shemaghs they rocking, like it's goin out of style

:shaq2:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I wish WhiteDawg the best of luck in his endeavors to drive ethnic and religious wedges between different types of African/African-American artists with his cursory knowledge of their histories

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:wtf: does Somalians enslavement have to do with the song.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish WhiteDawg the best of luck in his endeavors to drive racial and religious wedges between different types of African/African-ancestry artists

u talking like I ain't got a right to have an opinion

I listened to some of the podcasts u happened to participate in,

you sound real feminine :scusthov: but that don't mean that u can't chime in with ya lil $0.02 :shaq::shaq: