THE IDIOTS AMONG US : The five universal laws of human stupidity

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This actually is right. But what do we do about the stupid?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Article says degrees and careers don't matter. This is fax, the dumbest people I know all have degrees. An accountant thought trickle down economics works, but he's too stupid to realize it can't work cause of " the bandit" type

I think the author was referring to not intelligence level but stupidity. You can be a degree and still be stupid. A lot of people are book smart and that’s it.

I get the point, but if someone is going to tell me that the percentage of construction workers who are stupid is equal to the percentage of astrophysicists that are stupid, I'm going to have to disagree with an example that extreme.

But yes, I get the point and I'm sure it holds true 99% of the time

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The trouble is the definition of intelligence. You can be very intelligent in certain areas but be quite stupid in others. Case in point, that black mathematician who got finessed out of 50k by that Russian chick. He was clearly more intelligent than her but she outsmarted him because she was playing a game where he was more stupid.
:manny:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
This explains ALL Conspiracy Theorists!!!!!

:whoo:

Doesn't really when you consider that every nation worth a damn has a robust intelligence network, whose job it is to sniff out conspiracies that threaten said nation.

Don't act like law enforcement and by extension security services wont work off of rumors c'mon fam :mjlol:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
As elitist as it reads, it mostly looks right to me:ld:

The bottom half of that graph is the Republican party in a nutshell

Only thing I didn't agree with was that all levels of intelligence are equally spread amongst all careers. I'm pretty sure astrophysicists are a level above elementary school teachers:ld:
theres a difference between what you CHOOSE to do as a career VS what you are CAPABLE of

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Hannibal Fox said:
Doesn't really when you consider that every nation worth a damn has a robust intelligence network, whose job it is to sniff out conspiracies that threaten said nation.

Don't act like law enforcement and by extension security services wont work off of rumors c'mon fam :mjlol:

I have two words for you:

Flat Earth

:sas2:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Not everyone can be proficient at all things. But ppl with no common sense should be gathered and shot at dawn. We should start there.