The IC strap (hear me out)

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Congrats, you just described the AEW All-Atlantic Championship and exactly what PAC is currently doing.
That AEW All Atlantic championship might be the best looking title in wrestling right now, at least out of the ones I know of. But it got the worst name of any title between WWE, AEW, NJPW, Impact etc

They should have just named it the international championship and made it somewhat of another world title, just one thet gets defended all around the world and it would seem like a much bigger deal than it is, even with it mainly being defended on Dark. It may have even made Dark seem like a bigger deal as well.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
That AEW All Atlantic championship might be the best looking title in wrestling right now, at least out of the ones I know of. But it got the worst name of any title between WWE, AEW, NJPW, Impact etc

They should have just named it the international championship and made it somewhat of another world title, just one thet gets defended all around the world and it would seem like a much bigger deal than it is, even with it mainly being defended on Dark. It may have even made Dark seem like a bigger deal as well.

Oceanic Championship would have worked as well. With it being defended overseas, it makes perfect sense to have those matches on Dark since they are taped well in advance. It would be out of place to put a taped match on a live dynamite.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Make the IC strap truly intercontinental. The IC champ should travel to other companies and challenge/accept challenges, or vice versa. Have the IC champ hit NJPW or AEW. Make him the champ that travels and reps the company. This would allow for a lot of cross promotion between companies and showcase other stars, while building up the IC belt. Thats how you can do a proper forbidden door where it means something. Also allows for short term trades between companies. Let me know what you think...

This is like some shyt I would have pitched when I was 12 :dead: