The IC strap (hear me out)

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Make the IC strap truly intercontinental. The IC champ should travel to other companies and challenge/accept challenges, or vice versa. Have the IC champ hit NJPW or AEW. Make him the champ that travels and reps the company. This would allow for a lot of cross promotion between companies and showcase other stars, while building up the IC belt. Thats how you can do a proper forbidden door where it means something. Also allows for short term trades between companies. Let me know what you think...

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Make the IC strap truly intercontinental. The IC champ should travel to other companies and challenge/accept challenges, or vice versa. Have the IC champ hit NJPW or AEW. Make him the champ that travels and reps the company. This would allow for a lot of cross promotion between companies and showcase other stars, while building up the IC belt. Thats how you can do a proper forbidden door where it means something. Also allows for short term trades between companies. Let me know what you think...
:sas1: Who’s gonna tell him?

Mob H

All Star
Daps
:sas1: Who’s gonna tell him?
That that's what their already doing with the ROH, and NJPW belts, that you could technically say the same thing about a "world" championship, or that WWE would never participate in something like that with a direct competitor?

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
What is WWE doing with the belt? They can have the champ fight NXT UK/NXT guys, other promotions etc. Its a wasted belt, and an opportunity to show that WWE guys are just as good as indie guys. At this point wrestling has all but peaked. Even if AEW is doing the same, WWE has nothing to lose. It could attract some new faces who caught some of the beef with another promotion or another show.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So you want it to be like the AEW All-Atlantic title?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
What is WWE doing with the belt? They can have the champ fight NXT UK/NXT guys, other promotions etc. Its a wasted belt, and an opportunity to show that WWE guys are just as good as indie guys. At this point wrestling has all but peaked. Even if AEW is doing the same, WWE has nothing to lose. It could attract some new faces who caught some of the beef with another promotion or another show.

Im pretty sure WWE couldn't give a rats ass about proving that their guys are better than Indy guys.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Im pretty sure WWE couldn't give a rats ass about proving that their guys are better than Indy guys.
And they don’t care about the rest of the wrestling industry either. They destroyed it in the 90s and brought it to its death bed in the 2000s when they bought up WCW and ECW.

If every other wrestling company ceased to exist they wouldn’t care.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
And they don’t care about the rest of the wrestling industry either. They destroyed it in the 90s and brought it to its death bed in the 2000s when they bought up WCW and ECW.

If every other wrestling company ceased to exist they wouldn’t care.
True but in the last few years they (Steph and HHH) have done things like the Mae Young Classic and and the Cruiser Weight tournament. Never thought I'd see that that shyt either. Was just an idea on what to do with their IC champ :manny:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
True but in the last few years they (Steph and HHH) have done things like the Mae Young Classic and and the Cruiser Weight tournament. Never thought I'd see that that shyt either. Was just an idea on what to do with their IC champ :manny:
Those were basically glorified WWE tryouts though.