The hypernarcissism epidemic right now on the internet is very sickening and disturbing

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is one of the many prime examples of the hypernarcissism epidemic on the internet. Basically folks that are desperate for attention, validation and people self obsessed doing whatever they can for you to fuel their narcissism. Dont know where this mindset came from. The worst place for that shyt is reddit. :picard: all these folks thinking that the world owes them attention or wants to see them unclothed or see their thoughts. Onlyfans is FULL of them. shyt needs to stop. One reason why im falling more and more back from the web. We all have narcissism in us but this is something else altogether. Having humility isnt a bad thing. Its actually necessary from making a total fool of yourself unlike some of these weirdos. Got these folks thinking they can have a career on youtube and onlyfans. Yikes.

Last edited:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yall think shyt is a joke but look at Diddy. Hes a prime example of that shyt. A lot of these types are toxic as fukk and eventually get exposed for the demons they REALLY are. Its all about them and the shyt they are willing to do to get it is just as disturbing as their delusions. Jay and Beyonce are another example. shyt is nothing to joke about.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just don’t engage in it. Why even make a thread when it’s avoidable?

Its called raising awareness on the issue. Apparently, theres many people who dont know what malignant narcissism is. These people most definitely dont need supporters or need to be influencing people with their weird behavior.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raising awareness to do what actionable next step?

That people ignore their asses and stop feeding them. Theres a lot of people copying this type of behavior for money, attention and "rewards". We dont need a bunch of hypernarcissists out here. Imagine if we had a bunch of Diddys running around out here. :picard: that doesnt scare you? Yall underestimating how bad it is out here. Its the young adults and teenagers that Im concerned about the most. Even the people my age are impacted.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That people ignore their asses and stop feeding them. Theres a lot of people copying this type of behavior for money, attention and "rewards". We dont need a bunch of hypernarcissists out here. Imagine if we had a bunch of Diddys running around out here. :picard: that doesnt scare you? Yall underestimating how bad it is out here. Its the young adults and teenagers that Im concerned about the most. Even the people my age are impacted.
So you are raising awareness so people don’t pay attention?

Odd strategy

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you are raising awareness so people don’t pay attention?

Odd strategy

No, im raising awareness so people recognize these mini Diddys so they can ignore their asses or report them off of social media. Then again, this might be a sign that america and the west are finished. :yeshrug: either way, I see whats going on and its not looking good out here AT ALL. It must be really tough to raise kids in this climate. Cant even trust the teachers because one of these mini Diddys might be teaching them and probably ready to molest them. shyt is crazy

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
No, im raising awareness so people recognize these mini Diddys so they can ignore their asses or report them off of social media. Then again, this might be a sign that america and the west are finished. :yeshrug: either way, I see whats going on and its not looking good out here AT ALL.
But if they aren’t awareness they are naturally ignoring them…….

Come on guise

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But if they aren’t awareness they are naturally ignoring them…….

Come on guise

Naw, ignorance is a different beast. One might think that such behavior is okay after awhile especially if they see someone getting rewarded for it such as with attention. We underestimate the value of attention especially with the kids and younger crowd. Its important to intervene early because once that negative seed is planted, its a bytch to get rid of. And folks are trying to normalize that shyt to the point where they dont think that they are shooting themselves in the foot creating an onlyfans page. Same folks acting surprise when they cant get a job as if employers cant search them up.

Hell, even these stupid ass vlogs where you have these folks doing criminal activities on there. Like its wild how the need for attention has folks literally asking for the police to come and get them. You even have to be careful with who you associate with because folks is putting everything out there tagging people in their craziness. Hell, the police really have social media units tracking people now. shyt is serious. Even got me a bit paranoid now. Cant even speak certain things on here because theyre monitoring the whole internet. I wish it was a joke but the NYPD got a whole active internet/social media unit. You can only imagine how many agencies have it too. Could have swore I seen a dt outside my home the other day. Completely blacked out dodge charger like the undercover cops. Stay safe out here people.

Some of our coli brethens are undercover police or alphabet boys. Might be some of these posters that have disappeared suddenly.

Last edited: