The House approves a bill to give Federal recognition to the Lumbee

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Who wants them c00n ass Indians to die for us:gucci: I’m just telling the truth they have a lot of anti black Sentiment to have a higher than normal admixture of black blood for native americans.
I dapped your post, but I won’t go as far as calling them c**ns. I don’t see them as black. They’ve made it clear they don’t want anything to do with us. They’ve been trying to run from their “blackness” for greater than a century. At the end of the day, if you don’t want to be black, that’s fine. Let em go. They are cacs to me. Poor cacs that live in the slums of cities/towns of NC that have long been forgotten. Being white hasn’t gotten them anywhere

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I dapped your post, but I won’t go as far as calling them c**ns. I don’t see them as black. They’ve made it clear they don’t want anything to do with us. They’ve been trying to run from their “blackness” for greater than a century. At the end of the day, if you don’t want to be black, that’s fine. Let em go. They are cacs to me. Poor cacs that live in the slums of cities/towns of NC that have long been forgotten. Being white hasn’t gotten them anywhere
I call anyone a c00n that hates a racial aspect about themselves , no matter the race

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
These mufuggas been trying for a minute to get this shyt passed.

Good for em, I guess.

:yeshrug:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I agree with the bolded.

I used to get a lot of flack for saying biracials/multiracials aren't Black (I don't say it/think about it anymore), but the moment you tell me that you aren't Black, that's when I draw the line. This is America where Black Americans (ADOS) has always claimed people even to our own detriment, so the moment you make it known that you aren't with us and are an enemy (Lumbee's hate us), that's when I cut all ties.

This is a W for them I guess, but they're the white man's/Native American man's problem, now.

I will say that ADOS should be working on how to get our lineage/ethnic group federally recognized, though.

:manny:

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
Who wants them c00n ass Indians to die for us:gucci: I’m just telling the truth they have a lot of anti black Sentiment to have a higher than normal admixture of black blood for native americans.
I thought the story that the were native was bs. And that they aremostly of black and white heritage.:patrice:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I thought the story that the were native was bs. And that they aremostly of black and white heritage.:patrice:
Nah I think they have more native blood than anything but they’re mixed up with a lot of shyt, not quite on the level of the Melungeon people of the Appalachia’s tho :yeshrug:

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State

U.S. House Approves Bill to Give Lumbee Tribe Federal Recognition
November 17, 2020
The U.S. House has approved the Lumbee Recognition Act, a bill to give the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina federal recognition, WBTW reported.

The bill will now go to the Senate after House approval for the bill came Monday afternoon.

The Lumbee Recognition Act “would give Lumbee Tribe members access to services and benefits provided to members of federally recognized tribes,” WBTW reported.

North Carolina has recognized the tribe since 1885, and the tribe originally asked for federal recognition in 1888.

“UNC Pembroke was founded by a group of visionary American Indians who understood the value of education and the importance their actions would have for the next seven generations,” UNCP Chancellor Robin Gary Cummings said. “Today, we are proud to work with leaders like Representatives GK Butterfield and Dan Bishop who clearly see that full federal recognition for the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina will not only correct a longstanding injustice, it will help drive the economy, health, education and society of our region for the next seven generations and beyond.”

Both President Trump and President-elect Joe Biden have voiced support for the tribe’s federal recognition

=====================================

@im_sleep @BigAggieLean. @boy @powmia @DaKidFromNoWhere @Killah Ray @VinceSinatra

Good for them but I doubt Senate will pass it:yeshrug:

powmia

Pro
Daps
Ok good job for them
This already getting push back from other Native American groups. The Lumbees in this area voted for Trump by a HUGE margin. It will be interesting to see if the Senate passes this. I will be watching this closely. I find it fascinating that the lumbees are close to getting their "platinum plan". But we are still waiting......

Cherokee, Choctaw tribes tell Congress recognizing Lumbee tribe would be 'devastating'

In Robeson County, A Place That Once Voted Strongly For Obama, Trump Made The Biggest Gains

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
You know this area very well. LOL
You forgot about 710 Dragway.
Yea, my people are all up and down 41/MLK. Fam is deep in Lumberton. I used to spend some of my summers down there, and when shyt got to hot for me in G-Boro in school, I’d run down there lol either taking 87 through Fayetteville or using the back roads up 74, cutting through all them Lumbee cities like Pembroke, Laurinburg, Maxton, etc