The Horse In Ghost of Tsushima Is A Bytch

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The honor system.

You gotta say fukk that honor system and play how you want to :russ: they basically let you decide in the last chapter anyway. You can even fully bond with more than one horse. My OG died about halfway through :francis:, and I still got another horse to full bond before the end. I was a good guy but fukked everybody who said anything slick up with no hesitation, and still ended high honor

Hostile

All Star
Daps
You gotta say fukk that honor system and play how you want to :russ: they basically let you decide in the last chapter anyway. You can even fully bond with more than one horse. My OG died about halfway through :francis:, and I still got another horse to full bond before the end. I was a good guy but fukked everybody who said anything slick up with no hesitation, and still ended high honor
I didn't even finish high honor. Wtf was I doing then? :snoop:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
That second horse tho :hhh: I really felt like that mf was glitched or something. Kage never let me down, and the final horse was a step up from that middle mf

RIP Kage :mjcry: that one hurt
Agreed. I fast travelled and my horse literally was like this:deadmanny:

My first horse though.

:mjcry:
Kage

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
this is easily the GOAT horse in a game
latest

Argo was always there for you

Daps
Reppin
NULL
best player/horse experience is in BOTW

No it’s not ocarina of time had better horse controls and gliding around is better than using the horse which you barely use in the game because it’s not practical to use

This is easily the most useful horse in an open world game because the world is designed in a way not make the horse a chore to ride like in the Witcher 3
And breathe of the wild makes basic Makes everything a chore just because