The Horse In Ghost of Tsushima Is A Bytch

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
once the action starts, my guy is nowhere to be found :dwillhuh: just str8 disappears

scared to death/scared to look :scusthov: u shook!

unlike my nikka Roach and my horse breh in RDR2 :mjpls: Ghost of Tsushima horse is bytchmade status :pacspit:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
:scust::gucci:

Kage was a Warrior[/QUOTE

nikka ran off like a hoe whenever sum drama popped off with the mongols. had to whistle his ass over to me after every fight cuz he was hiding in a bush somewhere smh

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The horse in red dead redemption is way worse.
You step on a high patch of grass and it collapses and sends you flying. Running through trees and rocks felt borderline like the battletoads NES Jet bike level.
You could actually fight battles on that horse though. Try taking Kage into combat after the opening scene and as soon as you get near an enemy he sends you flying before you land a second attack.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked that aspect in both games of having to feed/tame your horse

I think I didn't really get the full horse experience in that, because I just rarely used horses for some reason. I started to on the Master Quest I started this yr, but I still need to finish it. I just remember riding around pressing the soothe button until it didn't work anymore :russ:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Roach is overrated as hell. Thank the heavens other developers (most notably Nintendo) have improved how path finding is done for horse riding in games because the path finding in The Witcher 3 was shyt.