The Honorable Dr. Umar Johnson is starting an all-female single mother militia

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
High key lowkey bucking in the closest sense of the word if he doesn’t have funds to provide and take care of them and if this is just a guise for his harem

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The FBI about to be running all THROUGH this shyt :laff: :heh:

Informants trying to downgrade their small charges about to take deals just to "join" this bullshyt :mjlol:

Yall watched Judas and the black Messiah AND saw that NFAC bullshyt and still confused? :heh:

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
amazons-of-dahomey-AY5KCB.jpg
Can you give me the source of this photo? Who were they ?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Can you give me the source of this photo? Who were they ?

all-female military regiment of the Kingdom of Dahomey which existed until 1904. This emergence of an all-female military regiment was the result of Dahomey's male population facing high casualties in frequent warfare with neighboring West African states

Women fully trained as warriors were thought to “become” men usually at the moment they disemboweled their first enemy

The Dahomey Amazons were trained to kill and protect the Kingdom of Dahomey. They started by protecting the king but would go on to fight against the French.

The women soldiers were rigorously trained and given uniforms. By the mid-19th century, they numbered between 1,000 and 6,000 women, about a third of the entire Dahomey army.

p06g8mql.jpg

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umar was my guy back when I was in another space. He a fool though but nothing different than everybody else peddling his type of stuff. Wish him well though because he is miserable inside