Above the fray.
giphy.gif

keep lookin over my shoulder, peepin round corners
my minds playing tricks on me

make-big-money.gif

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
the funny thing is, a few of his material is some good stuff. Its his shenanigans and him trying to do more than he could handle that has gotten him fukked up.

What grace? He never fell from anywhere. He’s always been a full of shyt charlatan.
you must have been hiding under a rock if you arent aware to how he was recieved by the Black/ADOS community in the earlier parts of 2010s.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
the funny thing is, a few of his material is some good stuff. Its his shenanigans and him trying to do more than he could handle that has gotten him fukked up.

you must have been hiding under a rock if you arent aware to how he was recieved by the Black/ADOS community in the earlier parts of 2010s.
I know he had fans here. That was my point. He was always obviously full of shyt since day one.

Some of the same posters who are making fun of him now used to call anyone who accurately called out this fukking charlatan for what he was 7-8 years ago c00ns, cacs, agents, etc.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I know he had fans here. That was my point. He was always obviously full of shyt since day one.

Some of the same posters who are making fun of him now used to call anyone who accurately called out this fukking charlatan for what he was 7-8 years ago c00ns, cacs, agents, etc.
lol you helping my point, people saw him as a leader in the concious black community and who we need to rally and support for the sake of the kids and the community.
to the point that even outside of the coli, you had people with the same reaction to those criticizing him like how it was on the coli.
On top of that his lectures were popular, getting interviews on the Breakfast club etc.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
lol you helping my point, people saw him as a leader in the concious black community and who we need to rally and support for the sake of the kids and the community.
to the point that even outside of the coli, you had people with the same reaction to those criticizing him like how it was on the coli.
On top of that his lectures were popular, getting interviews on the Breakfast club etc.
I know. And my point was he was always full of shyt and people should be embarrassed for ever taking him seriously for a second. Nothing really changed about him over the
several years have passed except his fake school still isn’t here. People like myself been tried to tell yall the school was :duck: and received vitriol. That and he’s apparently homeless now. He’s still spitting bullshyt, the only difference is his bullshyt used to be from behind a lecture podium, now it’s from the car he lives in.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I know. And my point was he was always full of shyt and people should be embarrassed for ever taking him seriously for a second. Nothing really changed about him over the
several years have passed except his fake school still isn’t here. People like myself been tried to tell yall the school was :duck: and received vitriol. That and he’s apparently homeless now. He’s still spitting bullshyt, the only difference is his bullshyt used to be from behind a lecture podium, now it’s from the car he lives in.
so why quote me if you know this:heh:, my point aint got shyt to do with whether he was authenthic or not. Its about his reception and perception of him.

idk who yall is because you didnt tell me anything. I was no huge Umar supporter but i wasnt a hater either. I just listened to what he said and what I thought made sense I soaked it in, the rest I threw away. As for his actions, i let them play out and made my own judgement.