The Honorable Dr. Umar Johnson blesses us with an FDMG update #NationBuilding

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I give him credit for at least keeping the scam look partially legit so he don’t get arrested. Just do tiny steps to improve the bando, push back the release date and ask for more money. Do just enough to keep the feds off your back, but never enough, so that the opening date is always a year away. That’s seems to be the perfect formula to hustle people.

He was just in New Orleans a week ago and said the school should be open "in a matter of months."

Straight from his mouth! (Timestamped at 1:17:34)

Daps
Reppin
NYC
He was just in New Orleans a week ago and said the school should be open "in a matter of months."

Straight from his mouth! (Timestamped at 1:17:34)

I remember when Umar was on Roland Martin's show, and he was up there talking about:

Family, we will be opening up the FDMG Academy for boys on September __ of next year, on the birthday of so and so....bla bla bla....

That appearance was in like 2016 or some sh*t, we a couple years away from the 10 year anniversary of him saying that :dead:

Someone on here said it, most people don't follow up with Umar after he declares these dates because people move on and have other things to worry about.

Edit: Here's the Rolan Martin video :dead:

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
UMAR DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A CIRRCULUM ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET FOR PARENTS TO READ.

:laff:

FDMG is only realer than Ray's Boom-Boom room because he actually raised money and bought a abandoned building.
GU-LOc.gif
"Hey Tariq, make sure you mop the gymnasium. FDMG Meerkats have a game tonight vs. the Dakota HS Peckerwoods!"