The Honerable OJ Simpson Has Joined Twitter: Cac’s Furious

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I see what you did there, too!
:Besafe:

That wasn't on purpose. I actually stopped myself from calling the show First Stab.

I seriously think it'd be a good idea to have OJ on a sports show. Here's a list of reasons why the show would be successful.

OJ got 440K Twitter followers in 2 days
The video already reached 8.5 million views
His acting credits show he's comfortable in front of a camera
He has a personality
He is legitimately one of the best Football players of all time
He's more polarizing than Skip Bayless or Stephen A Smith
Still on America's mind because recently O.J.: Made in America, and The People VS OJ Simpson did numbers

I'm looking at this money things, it just makes sense. I also want to see the fukkery caused by it :mjlol:

I said youtube because you already know they'd outrage that shyt off ESPN in a day:mjpls:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Jim Brown
O.J.
Sweetness
Barry Sanders
AD

Is that how your list looks? Cases could be made for Smith and Tomlinson I suppose. I’d replace O.J. with one of those two.
Sweetness
Jim b
Oj
Barry
Earl

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Any chance he actually didn't kill her? Loved him in the naked gun movies and rooted for him to be not guilty when I was like 8

But dude basically wrote a book admitting it smh
There’s no actual evidence to show that he did.

But what we DO have is actual video footage of HulKKK Hoegan (who you still rep in your avi) being a racist piece of shyt and literally saying “I’m a racist” and “******” this, “******” that ON CAMERA yet you’re always :cape: for him, claiming he’s isn’t a racist. :mjpls:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

:laff:

I hope he never tweets but post videos.

tenor.gif

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
That wasn't on purpose. I actually stopped myself from calling the show First Stab.

I seriously think it'd be a good idea to have OJ on a sports show. Here's a list of reasons why the show would be successful.

OJ got 440K Twitter followers in 2 days
The video already reached 8.5 million views
His acting credits show he's comfortable in front of a camera
He has a personality
He is legitimately one of the best Football players of all time
He's more polarizing than Skip Bayless or Stephen A Smith
Still on America's mind because recently O.J.: Made in America, and The People VS OJ Simpson did numbers

I'm looking at this money things, it just makes sense. I also want to see the fukkery caused by it :mjlol:

I said youtube because you already know they'd outrage that shyt off ESPN in a day:mjpls:

:krs: