enhanced-buzz-25265-1373785103-10.jpg
wutang-29518dfdf0c39d68a5f3923e6ac00b72c0c00f1e-s6-c30.jpg

tumblr_nd1dpejYP71qd4wwao1_500.jpg

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was watching this brother by the name of Panic the other day. He was explaining how the majority of these actors have all played a role neither dressing up like Wesley Snipes and Jamie Foxx or exerting those mannerisms like a woman would.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Because gay males are just like girlfriends in a male body. They reveal a side to themselves that allow them to get on with women on an emotional, mental level. Not that straight black men can't, but there are a lot who refuse to.

Wyte males have the best of both worlds, that is true. They can be sensitive and they can be tough (I suppose). The problem I see here is that some black women just don't understand black men as they do wyte men. Why? Well the entertainment industry started instilling the idea of a shining wyte knight into the heads of little black girls. The most susceptible ones might be those without fathers or proper black male role models.

Why do you think the first black Disney princess was paired up with a wyte dude, oh I'm sorry a Spaniard? The media/entertainment world does not want to see Black love, they do not want to show it, support it.

Cause if more Black folks saw and understood true Black love, that would be the start of a revolution. Why? Well think about having a conscious brother and a conscious sister multiplied by millions...so many industries would fall because wyte people cannot carry on culture as Blacks can. They aren't colorful, joyful, free, or alive.

Ultimately, we are the back bone of this country, and the only way to keep something in place is if you block it from going anywhere.

Just my opinion.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More or less absolute nonsense.
Depictions of gay Black men is such a small percentage of media depictions, yet there seems to be a fearful clinging-to of these depictions.
That being said, you're nothing more than an absolute failure as a father, brother, mentor, or leader if the only depictions of Black men the children around you get is through the media.