The Homosexualization Of Black American Males Is Getting Harder To Ignore

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
y8QoqNP.png

I was just peepin' how almost every non-black female I see in the streets of Manhattan and Brooklyn has a homosexual or effeminate black sidekick. Some freakish, flamboyant, loud mouth loquacious homosexual pet. He's always doing the most.

She'll avoid and be implicitly bias against black alpha-males. Cold, sterile, and brief even in exchanges that are required to facilitate group productivity. But this "pet", will reveal her more comfortable informal self.

Even on television. While I'm not homophobic, I'm not gonna be willful altruistic mute and pretend I don't see the psychological castration of straight black males. Meanwhile these same females, mostly white and Asian will allow "Jared", "Noah", "Hunter" etc to be the benchmark of masculinity and sexual norm.

No disrespect to my gay brehs either
qG7W8On.png

Last edited:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I recorded this from a Blogtalk radio show with KnowTheLedge some years back with the great bro Dr Umar, You tube banned me four times for my recordings, but somebody else got the recording and copied it for me......:myman:You tube couldn't handle me....:mjlol:......Listen intently

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Its just entertainment. :mjpls:

Entertainment has always been a backdrop for political agenda, seven seasons of Mad Men and not one black alpha-male during an era when blacks were undeniably dominant in music political resistance.(Hendrix, James Brown, Malcolm X, King, Jackson 5, Motown etc). Not one black man in New York was getting p*ssy? Nobody taking down Teyonah Parris? ...but Paul was able to smash the WHITE QUEEN "Joanie" and then "experiment" with a black girl, even being her white savior during Civil Rights.

oB4hWvv.png

...AMC is notorious for emasculating its characters, look at T-Dog, Gabrielle Stokes, Bob and evenTyresse from Walking Dead, in the comic book he's ALPHA...he smashed Michonne and "PAWG'D" out with Carol, then beat the breaks off Rick, however on the show he was damn near breast feeding Rick's daughter .

:damn:

tyreese-and-michonne-the-walking-dead-season-5-episode-9-what-happened-and-what-s-going-on-review.jpeg

caroltyreesesex017-5-big-differences-between-the-walking-dead-comic-book-and-show-every-fan-should-know-about.jpeg

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Why should I care? Those black dudes they're with are already emasculated anyway. you think these bytches can turn a black alpha male into some effeminate p*ssy? Lol

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Why should I care? Those black dudes they're with are already emasculated anyway. you think these bytches can turn a black alpha male into some effeminate p*ssy? Lol

No but what happens is in a society widely acceptable behavior becomes what's known as a "norm", which is why black alpha males are seen as "thugs".
Have you ever heard Justin Beiber or those kids from One Direction referred to as "thugs" for smoking weed, reciting rap lyrics and other post adolescent behavior?
Miley Cyrus wore grills too, but you see how they tried to paint Trayvon Martin during the Zimmerman trial.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I was just peepin' how almost every non-black female I see in the streets of Manhattan and Brooklyn has a homosexual or effeminate black sidekick. Some freakish, flamboyant, loud mouth loquacious homosexual pet. He's always doing the most.

She'll avoid and be implicitly bias against black alpha-males. Cold, sterile, and brief even in exchanges that are required to facilitate group productivity. But this "pet", will reveal her more comfortable informal self.

Even on television. While I'm not homophobic, I'm not gonna be willful altruistic mute and pretend I don't see the psychological castration of straight black males. Meanwhile these same females, mostly white and Asian will allow "Jared", "Noah", "Hunter" etc to be the benchmark of masculinity and sexual norm.

I've seen this too breh.

The straight black man poses too much of a threat....gay black men are seen as safe and "non-threatening" which is why employers hire them and black women over straight black men.

Male bosses know they won't go after the women they want to get at...and they won't threaten their manhood in general by being dominant and taking shyt over.

I see the same exact double standards you're talking about in regards to how white males are seen as the pinnacle of masculinty to the point they can get away with being weak and effiminate...but they'll submit sexually to them anyways...whereas they wouldn't even consider talking to any black man that has a hint of bass in his voice and can lift more than 25 pounds.

Daps
Reppin
VOID

It's not about that, it's about
When CACs see you as a threat but can't shoot you outright, emasculation is they plan B. :snoop:

this.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
I've seen this too breh.

The straight black man poses too much of a threat....gay black men are seen as safe and "non-threatening" which is why employers hire them and black women over straight black men.

Male bosses know they won't go after the women they want to get at...and they won't threaten their manhood in general by being dominant and taking shyt over.

I see the same exact double standards you're talking about in regards to how white males are seen as the pinnacle of masculinty to the point they can get away with being weak and effiminate...but they'll submit sexually to them anyways...whereas they wouldn't even consider talking to any black man that has a hint of bass in his voice and can lift more than 25 pounds.

Basically....

Fran Drescher: How I Married a Gay Man
By CHARLOTTE TRIGGS
When Her Husband of 21 Years Came Out of the Closet, It Didn't Stop Their Love