The Head of the EPA Department in Charge of Protecting Minorities from Pollution Resigns

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:camby:Minorities in Flint haven't had clean water since 2014
and now other minorities can enjoy the pleasure of the same :blessed:

Also maybe people in flint can enjoy other environmental hazards too. :ahh:

I was thinking maybe the problem in Flint is a sign we need to increase the focus on protecting poorer neighborhoods from issues such as Flint. But now I think the solution is to remove even more oversight.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Progress. Amirite?

If minorities can't afford clean water it's on them. It's a choice "we" all have to make. The free market must reign supreme.

The residents of Flint should've been corporations then they could've walked away from the disaster and the stupid government would've had to pay. Talk about stupid.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Progress. Amirite?

If minorities can't afford clean water it's on them. It's a choice "we" all have to make. The free market must reign supreme.

The residents of Flint should've been corporations then they could've walked away from the disaster and the stupid government would've had to pay. Talk about stupid.
1cd.jpg

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Yeah.......this is really bad..................this is one area where Trump is fuucking up majorly.
I've said it before he's so pro-business, that he doesn't realize that without regulations, all the business strides are worth nothing if everybody is coughing up a lung ........ see Bejining and other Chinese cities. This is where Trump and yes even much of the the alternative/indy media that I listen too get it wrong. ...:snoop:.

What's the point of more industry, if companies get billion$ and the people get dirty air and water. Hell that is happening already with regulations in place, but to totally dismantle some of the best environmental regulations and laws in place ever :francis:???

Last edited:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
:camby:Minorities in Flint haven't had clean water since 2014

brookings fellow mustafa ali was under gina mccarthy

EPA Nominee Gina McCarthy Has A History Of Misleading Congress

:jbhmm::mjlol::hhh:

and epa hasn't done shyt for inner city communities, decreasing iq and increasing cancer rates should show you that

but no, cry cause some fakkit resigns before he was probably going to be fired for incompetency

all it takes is a couple propagandist hit pieces and these lapdogs start barking for the establishment that lives to fukk you up the ass

if trump deserves criticism, by all means, criticize - but some guy resigning based on speculation :mjgrin: why don't you wait and see what actually happens... much more reliable than letting talking heads wind you up :hubie: don't listen to me though... obama's appointed eugenicists surely have your best interests in mind and trump shouldn't look to improve/adjust any agencies or institutions

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: man shut the fukk up.

i don't understand you braindead drones

in the post you quoted i literally summarize the misleading article (and actions of the department head) to clarify for you

then i tell you that your tap water is contaminated with harmful chemicals

but somehow i am the enemy and need to shut the fukk up :heh:

i expect an apology when you break free of your hypnosis breh