The Handbags and Shoes Thread

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well something should match.

What about your belt and purse do you match them?
Yah, but with solids. I don't personally like matching prints (like, leopard with leopard)...you can pull black from the leopard and wear a black belt and black purse, for example.

tater

Superstar
Daps
You can spend 150 for a purse it won't break you :beli:. How much are you willing to spend on shoes?

Ready for several different different occasions are we? What brand are these shoes?

Cool purse BTW.

The shoes are Yves Saint Laurent. I LOVE his shoes much better than Loboutin IMO. I know it's just Saint Laurent now, but I refuse to drop Yves

:birdman:

Not that I have any of these shoes mind you. I'm pretty cheap too. I'll spend money on quality things. I find it's better to own a few pairs of quality things than a bunch of cheap crap. You may spend more initially but you save money in the long run. I haven't had to replace shoes and bags I've spent a lot on in years, verses cheap things you have to rebuy. But honestly Steve Madden, and Aldo do really good dupes and I find their shoe quality is decent. So I frequent them a lot.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Yah, but with solids. I don't personally like matching prints (like, leopard with leopard)...you can pull black from the leopard and wear a black belt and black purse, for example.

What colors and prints do you favor?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
The shoes are Yves Saint Laurent. I LOVE his shoes much better than Loboutin IMO. I know it's just Saint Laurent now, but I refuse to drop Yves

:birdman:

Not that I have any of these shoes mind you. I'm pretty cheap too. I'll spend money on quality things. I find it's better to own a few pairs of quality things than a bunch of cheap crap. You may spend more initially but you save money in the long run. I haven't had to replace shoes and bags I've spent a lot on in years, verses cheap things you have to rebuy. But honestly Steve Madden, and Aldo do really good dupes and I find their shoe quality is decent. So I frequent them a lot.

Yves Saint Laurent does make some nice shoes. I dont think Steve Madden makes copies like these do they?

Sometimes the expensive things is are worth having. Imo they make you stand out more.

fcrpgm-l-610x610-shoes-high+heels-blue-snakeskin-snakepattern-ys-turqouise-heels-platform-yves+saint+laurent.jpg

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
:leon:So are wearing these days? MK?
No. I don't own anything from MK, I've never even stepped in a Michael Kors store.
yes.
I have these
$_35.JPG

And I've worn these (on separate occasions) with red, tan, and black.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Aldo has really great sales but Dune has the most comfort shoes. I never wear shoes that aren't leather and im not into hand bags.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What colors and prints do you favor?
I like simplicity lately, but it depends on the season and my mood.

I tend to gravitate toward black and gray. I love jewel tones as well (cobalt blue, emerald green). As for prints, I love houndstooth, I like a nice leopard print, too...and then just wild, beautiful colours. I have a blazer that's a jungle theme...I love it. I'm gonna take a pic, actually...it's just so different and looks good with black pants, shirt and I wear it with tanned shoes, usually.

kittykat89

Banned
Daps
2vv3wgh.jpg

jusy picked up these jimmy choos at bloomingdales 50% off...deep discount woohoo!

kittykat89

Banned
Daps
Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, Coach, Loubs

I am a bit of a shoe fanatic lol

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Right now a black MK bag. I've been really wanting a Damier Ebene Neverfull but the price has me like :mjcry:I just wear flats, casual sneakers, and boots as far as shoes go :ld:I want to learn how to properly walk in heels though.

:leostare: Me too. I practice around the house when no one else is home( which is rare) but still wind up looking like a new born giraffe taking its first steps.:pachaha: