The Green Ranger Died

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Seeing two legends from my childhood go out to cancer and suicide sucks. Literally blindsided twice.

MMPR was already a good show (for kid me) when it came out, but when Tommy showed up and started handing out daily ass whoopings to the original 5 Rangers, shyt just went to a completely different level. Him showing up in their Megazord, opening that door and evicting them jokers is a Top 5 ALL TIME classic TV scene. I knew the stakes had been raised at that point for the show, and him ransacking the Command Center and turning Zordon and Alpha-5's lights out after that was the cherry on top. Man had them jokers SHOOK once they found out his identity. They didn't know what would pop off at school. Ngl, I was scared for the rangers at one point.

After JDF left and the rangers started to get completely refreshed with each season, I stopped watching. It wouldn't be until Dino Thunder, when I'm in college, that I would start watching the show again. And I'm talking about every fukking episode. This man came back to the series like Jordan and proceeded to put the whole thing on his back. He got even got a GOAT rival in Zeltrax and even bigger GOAT main villain in Mesogog.

Always regret not being able to catch him at a con, but it's like that sometimes.

Rest in Peace to the GOAT Ranger. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Rest in Peace JDF

This man is why my favorite color is green until this day :mjcry:

I had to bring out my old toys and pay respect

20221120-173547.jpg

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
RIP :sadcam:

I had the Green Ranger action figure as a kid. One of the few programs I would wake up early for.
I use to get up 6 in the morning hype for power rangers only to end up falling back asleep & missing it sometimes :mjcry: Green Ranger was thinking about it the only action I ever really had & he was the rubber one