The greatest Spiderman game ever made...

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Maximum-Carnage-SNES-_.jpg

That game was way too difficult. Made no fukking sense how hard it was, normal goons would work the shyt out of you forget a boss.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that Ultimate Spider Man was great

X Men Legends 1 and 2 and Hulk (2003) were my other favorite Marvel video games

Last edited:

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
That game was way too difficult. Made no fukking sense how hard it was, normal goons would work the shyt out of you forget a boss.
that Ultimate Spider Man was great

X Men Legends 1 and 2 and Hulk (2003) were my other favorite Marvel video games

........ shyt real nikkas suck as myself bodied that game with ease.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
........ shyt real nikkas suck as myself bodied that game with ease.

You aint gotta lie to kick it. Ease my ass. Thats like someone saying that water level in Ninja Turtles was easy.

There were so many complaints about the difficulty in that game that they made the sequel (Separation Anxiety) much easier.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
You aint gotta lie to kick it. Ease my ass. Thats like someone saying that water level in Ninja Turtles was easy.

There were so many complaints about the difficulty in that game that they made the sequel (Separation Anxiety) much easier.

Back in the day my nikka... YOU HAD TO BE NICE.

Don't be mad cause the god was bodying demogoblin regardless of the counters.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
ohh you mustve forgot about the cheapness level to that game where the enemies can sneak in hits regardless of your maneuvering. .

there was literally like 4 different goons in the game and they were color palated to make it seem like there were more enemies :mjlol:

level design was garbage
garbage

Bosses were trash

repetitive as fukk

music was :gag:

This was as bad as Death and Return of Superman.. mayb worse

I can't really disagree since it's your opinion. :manny:

But for me, the game was extremely fun and still is. The music actually was enjoyable for me. My main criticism of the game was the insane difficulty.
A beat em up game in general is kind of repetitive but the stages and the enemies changed up to spice up the atmosphere a little bit.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
ohh you mustve forgot about the cheapness level to that game where the enemies can sneak in hits regardless of your maneuvering. .

there was literally like 4 different goons in the game and they were color palated to make it seem like there were more enemies :mjlol:

level design was garbage
garbage

Bosses were trash

repetitive as fukk

music was :gag:

This was as bad as Death and Return of Superman.. mayb worse

Look at those goon designs and animations, shyt is terrible.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I liked the art style of the Ultimate Spider-Man game but the game itself was ehh to me. My favorites will always be Spider-Man & Spider-Man 2 on the PS1, followed directly by Spider-Man 2 for the PS2 based on the film. I loved the open-endness of the world and that was the first time you could openly explore and swing around NYC. They even had random generated crimes, although one in particular begin to frustrate me after awhile. :why: How hard is it to hold onto a balloon, scrap?

Human Torch

Byrd Gang šŸ¦…
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I liked the art style of the Ultimate Spider-Man game but the game itself was ehh to me. My favorites will always be Spider-Man & Spider-Man 2 on the PS1, followed directly by Spider-Man 2 for the PS2 based on the film. I loved the open-endness of the world and that was the first time you could openly explore and swing around NYC. They even had random generated crimes, although one in particular begin to frustrate me after awhile. :why: How hard is it to hold onto a balloon, scrap?

"MY BALLOOOON" - :wtb:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Maximum Carnage definitely was a good game. If you beat it, you were legendary.

Spiderman 2 on ps2 remains the best Spidey game. On this gen Shattered Dimensions was a cool game, worth the 10 bucks or so that it costs. The PS1 games were trash, but I played the hell out of them as well.