The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Yesterday's thrashing is dedicated to those of us who had paper bags over our heads during the Wanndstet/Saban (fukk him for life)/Sparano/Philbin eras and the Fiedler/Feeley/Pennington/Cutler/Tannehill QB carousel suffering and the 1-15 season/62-7 Jaguars beating.

A once proud and respected franchise was reduced to an irrelevant joke after Shula da Gawd retired. But yesterday, the Fins finally showed their full potential on offense. Even the backup's backups were just having fun out there.

Now that the Patsies and Just End The Season are the joke, the Bills are the true test. It's early and anything can happen on any given Sunday, but we can feel good about our team once again. It's our turn.

full

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
wow.

the misdirection, the holes...this is inspiring play design and execution. Mikey is a mad genius

the OL has been so much better than it has been, Lamm has played well when Terron sits
Whats crazy is butch barry is thought of as a mediocre oline coach at best.. Not thought highly of at all.. But it starts with Mike McDaniel anyway so I think they will always be solid there..

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Whats crazy is butch barry is thought of as a mediocre oline coach at best.. Not thought highly of at all.. But it starts with Mike McDaniel anyway so I think they will always be solid there..

he didnt have much to work with w The U, they had some terrible players at the time. they seem to be winning on the outside and working together inside

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
McDaniel and Tua's quick release making the OL look better than what it is, but they whooped the broncos DL ass yesterday. Achane had multiple runs where he wasn't touched until like 15 yards downfield

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

I do get this sentiment but I actually find it weird because when Tua was healthy last year in new system, first few weeks they were still realllly good. Would only think they get better 2nd year in system with proof of concept.

Crazy part there are still alot of meat on the bones for the offense to go to higher levels as crazy as that seems..

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Not NOW. Again, not yet not right now.

For the last time NOT right now, but let’s keep this for receipts for the end of the year

Don’t let me catch you clowns parading this around until AT LEAST week 12 or once we’re close to securing the division :ufdup:
#legionOfVroom

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Alright alright alright ! :cheers:The celebration over.:hmm:

Statistically, the Bills got the #2 defense in the league so this won’t be a walk in the park.

Still questions on injury status of
  • C Connor Williams (groin)
  • LB Jaelen Phillips (back)
  • WR Jaylen Waddle (concussion)
  • LB Van Ginkel (Ankle)
  • OG Robert Hunt (undisclosed)
I’m not ready to trust Liam Eichenberg as my starting center or to play lots of meaningful snaps but I hope he proves me wrong if it comes to that.

Hope all out key players are healthy and ready

Last thing we want is to not have a good showing against the Bills since you know the haters are waiting to say we only beat shytty teams who’s combined records are 2 - 7

Last edited:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Definitely the team to beat in the AFC. It's just damn tough to stop that speed.

Tyreek is CLEARLY the best WR in the NFL. I'm ahead of the curve and have said that for years.:wow:.

One of the most exciting teams to watch.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
For all the money we have that Vic Fangio DC the damn defense needs to impress me today

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
chicken wangs in the fryer, chicken titties on the grill

1pm time to hit that field and beat the shyt out them BILLS

I need 50 fantasy pts from my dog Hill

Tua bout to do it to ya cause the boy too trill

let's go PHINS