The Great Snitch or The bytch One? Let's Vote. (Also, Thanks TSC!)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
vandam_wi_0725_375-1.jpg

Be the WWE Champion and drive over the speed limit with your shirt off while hanging with Sabu wearing marijuana themed clothing and let Paul Heyman down brehs
iNDnFTY.png

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
How did Great one win when op is still a mod?

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
I didn't even tag you. I mention RVD and you come through with the flabby cape for your flabby pothead wrestler. :pachaha:
You are bumping this thread and you and are quoting me immediately.

You are fukking obsessed with RVD breh

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
How did Great one win when op is still a mod?
Cause I got to keep my thread title which is all I wanted. I never asked for him to lose his mod status.

And mighty healthy cried and whined for attention on some "woe is me" shyt so he is still a mod.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Cause I got to keep my thread title which is all I wanted. I never asked for him to lose his mod status.

And mighty healthy cried and whined for attention on some "woe is me" shyt so he is still a mod.

Weren't you the one complaining about the thread title to other mods? :mjlol:

And why keep RVD in the title over a match from a year ago? But but we're the obsessed ones though. :skip:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Weren't you the one complaining about the thread title to other mods? :mjlol:
And why keep RVD in the title over a match from a year ago? But but we're the obsessed ones though. :skip:
Because you fat fagat, there was no reason for him to edit my thread title.

If we just let mods edit shyt for no reason then this board will be full of people complaining. I did this for everyone, the RVD thing was just to make you mad lol

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Because you fat fagat, there was no reason for him to edit my thread title.

If we just let mods edit shyt for no reason then this board is will be full of people complaining. I did this for everyone, the RVD thing was just to make you mad lol

This whole thread is people giving you the :what: for being such a big RVD groupie. Almost jeopardized a mod position with your tomfoolery. :martin:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
This whole thread is people giving you the :what: for being such a big RVD groupie. Almost jeopardized a mod position with your tomfoolery. :martin:
No I did jeopardize it, and rightfully so.

As I said there was no reason to edit someone's thread because you don't like it.

Like who the fukk are you not to like it?