The Great Manu Ginobli Appreciation Thread

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ginobli is truly one of the best basketball players of all time.

Such a freaking winner and valuable player.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Ginobili has won every medal/trophy a basketball player can win at the highest level. Been one of my favorite players for years now. His game is just effortless.

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
I read a column a few weeks back; putting into perspective on how folk view(ed) Ginobili:

It would have been great for Manu to experience the kind of good will Harden is receiving when he was younger and putting up similar numbers to what The Beard is today; to be called a future super star instead of being known as just a great bench player, or that Euro-guy who flops a lot. But like all who blaze trails, Manu struggled, so that future generations to reap the rewards.

That's why I'll always enjoy it when guys like James Harden receive the recognition and accolades they've earned, even if Manu also deserved them for so long before he got them. I'll simply remind myself that he was the one who made it possible.

Manu did that, so hopefully Harden won't have to go through that:noah:

ALIAS

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How mad is Argentina and S. America in general that Manu is tagged as being "euro"?

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hated on him back wen the spurs-lakers were western rivals every year. Dude is a beast...best euro guard ever?

swag johnson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GiGOATli

ginorage.gif