The Great Gatsby + Pain & Gain leaking back to back on the weekend

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
If you smoke crack maybe. 8 million dollars people, 8 million dollars.
Look at the quality of this video I shot with my $120 Nokia Lumia phone

I'm just giving an example. I seen Kev harts "let me explain" have you guys? There was 3 camera angles at most.
He's standing on a stage, you don't need 100 camera angles for that.
Why would anyone need 1million let alone 8mil :wtf:

Fruitvale Station was 2million and used way more cameras, places to shoot/etc. Better cameras.
You guys making up excuses for hollywood now :what:
Alright, if that helps you sleep at night. I suggest you go to Target and pay $200 for the boxset of "friends" :heh:
Hollywood BEEN robbing nikkaz. So has the music industry, so has every other industry you can think of...

thats not bad man

I will say this that equipment has gotten so advanced it doesn't really take millions to make film quality stuff anymore. With about 10-30grand in equipment you can make stuff that shyts on production quality of say the 80s

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
thats not bad man

I will say this that equipment has gotten so advanced it doesn't really take millions to make film quality stuff anymore. With about 10-30grand in equipment you can make stuff that shyts on production quality of say the 80s
Thats why I'm telling you, Let me Explain, there is NO WAY it cost $8mil to make. Impossible. I know he added fire to his show an all but nah.
I know its something movie companies say so they can pocket millz and millz off to top.
its no different than a middle man for a drug deal. He'll tell you a price, then he'll get it for cheaper
If you made a movie, why would you say it cost 2mil if you can say it cost you 12mil to make?
Thats 10million dollars you can just put in the bank and be like "Yeah, uh the cameras at MSG used up crazy $$$"

Thats what is going on. Finally, what about the prices of movies in the theaters? I seen Despicable me 2 3D and that shyt ran $100 for 6 of us :wtf:
They stealing bigtime, to the point I don't even feel morally bad about it since they don't give a fukk.
I still miss more movies I want to see. Still haven't seen Batman 3 yet. Haven't seen Superman, Iron mans, Avenger movies.
I be downloading stuff like Robot & Frank :lawd: and movies that I'd never see unless I downloaded. I bullshyt on the popular movies :manny:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Thats why I'm telling you, Let me Explain, there is NO WAY it cost $8mil to make. Impossible. I know he added fire to his show an all but nah.
I know its something movie companies say so they can pocket millz and millz off to top.
its no different than a middle man for a drug deal. He'll tell you a price, then he'll get it for cheaper
If you made a movie, why would you say it cost 2mil if you can say it cost you 12mil to make?
Thats 10million dollars you can just put in the bank and be like "Yeah, uh the cameras at MSG used up crazy $$$"

Thats what is going on. Finally, what about the prices of movies in the theaters? I seen Despicable me 2 3D and that shyt ran $100 for 6 of us :wtf:
They stealing bigtime, to the point I don't even feel morally bad about it since they don't give a fukk.
I still miss more movies I want to see. Still haven't seen Batman 3 yet. Haven't seen Superman, Iron mans, Avenger movies.
I be downloading stuff like Robot & Frank :lawd: and movies that I'd never see unless I downloaded. I bullshyt on the popular movies :manny:

I think its about time the move theater prices dropped big time...they got their ass raped over the coals this summer season with all these flops