Double feature :win:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Pirate, put on flash drive, and watch it from the PS3
Wow, thats tough. I'm about to download both right now. Then I don't even have to move the movie to my "movie" folder
My xbox can find it while its still under downloads or whatever folder it goes into :win:

Very underrated not talked about enough advantage. Deal breaker if you asked me :manny:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
i can't rock with what you guys do man. Those people work hard for their art

I hope there is an effective way to stop online pirates one day...stealing is stealing whether you physically go into someones home or store or their digital licensed property

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
i can't rock with what you guys do man. Those people work hard for their art

I hope there is an effective way to stop online pirates one day...stealing is stealing whether you physically go into someones home or store or their digital licensed property
You act like these places are not stealing from you. Your government steals whatever it wants from wherever it wants.
You could win the lotto for 200mil, they gonna STEAL 90mil of that and call it taxes
The banks are gonna give ppl loans they know they can't pay back, then they gonna steal the house
The govenment is gonna go "we gotta save the banks by giving them even more money, then we'll turn our brains off"
So the banks doubled up. But you wanna cry for hollywood which says "This movie cost 100mil to make" when no movie cost that much

Kevin Hart says Let me explain cost 8mil to make. Why would it cost 8mil to record him on a camcorder, then one performance at MSG :what:

Stealing is how America was founded :ufdup:(and those two movies? I'll be done stealing those in about 3mins!!!)

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You act like these places are not stealing from you. Your government steals whatever it wants from wherever it wants.
You could win the lotto for 200mil, they gonna STEAL 90mil of that and call it taxes
The banks are gonna give ppl loans they know they can't pay back, then they gonna steal the house
The govenment is gonna go "we gotta save the banks by giving them even more money, then we'll turn our brains off"
So the banks doubled up. But you wanna cry for hollywood which says "This movie cost 100mil to make" when no movie cost that much

Kevin Hart says Let me explain cost 8mil to make. Why would it cost 8mil to record him on a camcorder, then one performance at MSG :what:

Stealing is how America was founded :ufdup:(and those two movies? I'll be done stealing those in about 3mins!!!)
Government is different and I'm with you there but most Kevin's harts cost are probably going to marketing because even the editor and crew can't be anywhere near that ....unless most of that was paid to him by distributor?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Government is different and I'm with you there but most Kevin's harts cost are probably going to marketing because even the editor and crew can't be anywhere near that ....unless most of that was paid to him by distributor?

The tab of that one particular show (renting out MSG for a night) probably goes into the budget. Also, lighting has to be more complicated, sound has to be rigged better, multiple cameras brought in to cover all angles, they have to make sure the right people are there, an entire movie crew is brought in and all of the standard trade pay that goes along with it, craft services is brought in, there's still a director. then they have to pay for editing. and marketing like you said.

Can't just bring a camera into MSG and get film quality footage and sound.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Great Gatsby was boring as hell.

It felt exactly like I was reading the book..........a movie shouldn't be like that.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The tab of that one particular show probably goes into the budget. Also, lighting has to be more complicated, sound has to be rigged better, multiple cameras brought in to cover all angles, they have to make sure the right people are there, an entire movie crew is brought in and all of the standard trade pay that goes along with it, craft services is brought in, there's still a director. then they have to pay for editing. and marketing like you said.

Can't just bring a camera into MSG and get film quality footage and sound.
Exactly they wouldn't spend it if it wasn't necessary 8 million for quality production is on the real low end anyway

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Exactly they wouldn't spend it if it wasn't necessary 8 million for quality production is on the real low end anyway
If you smoke crack maybe. 8 million dollars people, 8 million dollars.
Look at the quality of this video I shot with my $120 Nokia Lumia phone

I'm just giving an example. I seen Kev harts "let me explain" have you guys? There was 3 camera angles at most.
He's standing on a stage, you don't need 100 camera angles for that.
Why would anyone need 1million let alone 8mil :wtf:

Fruitvale Station was 2million and used way more cameras, places to shoot/etc. Better cameras.
You guys making up excuses for hollywood now :what:
Alright, if that helps you sleep at night. I suggest you go to Target and pay $200 for the boxset of "friends" :heh:
Hollywood BEEN robbing nikkaz. So has the music industry, so has every other industry you can think of...